Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help us reach new players
did +50 in vote. We were back 9 lolll now we have a little advance.

You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.

Shezz - Cleric
Gumsy - Artisan
SpoilIT - Spoiler
GNU/Linux gaming market is still really small (unless you like Steam, which I don't and I'm sure there are others who think like me). At the same time, this operating system is gaining popularity,  so it would be a very good idea to add a section on the L2 Dawn's home page about Lineage 2 running on GNU/Linux.
Hassassin wrote a thread about it here:

I strogly suggest You add this to any greatly visible place on Your home page (and make sure all URL work and people are able to download the necessary files).

I used to play Lineage 2 years ago, and tried many, many other games since then, but even current games can't compare to it.
I want to live in the forest forever
The power of trees, I want to feel forever
Connection with life, animals, and stars
- Gojira
(10-24-2015, 11:43 AM)qazwsxedc Wrote:
GNU/Linux gaming market is still really small (unless you like Steam, which I don't and I'm sure there are others who think like me). At the same time, this operating system is gaining popularity,  so it would be a very good idea to add a section on the L2 Dawn's home page about Lineage 2 running on GNU/Linux.
Hassassin wrote a thread about it here:

I strogly suggest You add this to any greatly visible place on Your home page (and make sure all URL work and people are able to download the necessary files).

I used to play Lineage 2 years ago, and tried many, many other games since then, but even current games can't compare to it.

Hey,

Thank you! Will do once the patch is out. 
[Image: gSRm_-pTQNo.jpg]
I have a few friends that I would love to bring over but a few of them use MAC and I wanted to know if this version played on it?Also one thing many players ask on L2 Reddit is how many players we have and I think a player count on the homepage would greatly help out.Even if players don't join if they were to return and see that the population has increased they would be more likely to join the server since it shows promise! :)
Hey,

As previously stated we do not publish information about the player statics, sorry. 
Hey, new month guyz! Vote for the server!
[Image: q58NDPh.png]
(01-01-2016, 05:59 PM)Ryno Wrote:
Hey, new month guyz! Vote for the server!

Why is this server not on hopzone?
Hello!
- link doesn't work...
Hello, just go to our main page - l2dawn.com and click on the button vote.
(01-11-2016, 12:08 AM)ChinaTown Wrote:
Hello, just go to our main page - l2dawn.com and click on the button vote.

okay, thanx!