Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban appeal
Hi can you unban my Account.
All that i do it`s try to circle my baff macros with UoPilot, if it is prohibited, sorry, I will not do like that.
But situation is little bit strange, because i can play from another PC.
So, if you think that it is a serious offense, ban permanently my Acc or if you think that excuse and promise not to do so any more is enough, remove the ban.
character names: Aitvaras
acc e-mail: alexpocius@mail.ru
Thank you in advance.
Thank you for so quick answer on my request (merely passed just one month) despite the fact that I wrote to GM private messages as well (total ignore). I played a number of servers, but even in the poorest of them, GM acted better. You should be ashamed.
Botters should be hanged. Thank god you were given another chance.
(11-25-2016, 08:28 PM)Kieyra Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Botters should be hanged. Thank god you were given another chance.

Yes, but this would imply several things
1. Server would have a link to a clean L2 torrent
2. Server would have a tool to check if your client is clean in case you played other servers and downloaded its system folder
3. there should be a detailed list of software which are blocked so ppl can have an idea if they would get banned or not
4. bans should not be instant but more lilely a system warn and disconnect after few minutes.
I am only saying it happened to me to delete the client and download another client from other source after 2-3 months. Upon logging back I had to keep my fingers crossed I won't get banned for who knows what stupid software
Forgot to mention : some people play from their service machine (laptop/pc) and there might be company installed software to automate some actions which might be seen as "cheats" by what L2 dawn uses.
There are a number or reasons the "anti-bot" tactic used here drives the community away. Ia agree with you, botters should be banned but many of them are normal players that have no fault and upon receiving the ban, they won't bother common on forums and they will simply say "meh, server was [insert bad word here] anyway"
Ban appeals are of lowest priority in our agenda. The time of wating adds up partialy as a penalty. Your case is being reviewed or to be reviewed.
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
Chinetown first thing this appeal done a months ago you didn't check but other appeal what done freshly you checked and unswered with out waiting so I think it's a bit unfair or do your job properly by time scale or just don't do at all for nobody
(12-03-2016, 03:44 AM)Tyzkns Wrote:
Chinetown first thing this appeal done a months ago you didn't check but other appeal what done freshly you checked and unswered with out waiting so I think it's a bit unfair or do your job properly by time scale or just don't do at all for nobody

I think for just this comment alone we should perma-ban you. I mean ban all your existing IPs.
(12-03-2016, 08:54 PM)Warden Wrote:

I think for just this comment alone we should perma-ban you. I mean ban all your existing IPs.

You moderator or maybe Admin ? you are troll who thinks what he is king of the hill but in real life loser and can make real life better so thats why you seat in virtual world and trying compensate your small libido... as i told you before lay down on your bad and cry river nobi... i didnt ask your opinion and if you think i really care what you saying  its another your misunderstand! Your way troll its right her 

And one more thing off topic is prohibited in this forum. any advance your opinion please put on another tread 
Good luck my little nobi    
(12-04-2016, 02:41 AM)Tyzkns Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 08:54 PM)Warden Wrote:

You moderator or maybe Admin ? you are troll who thinks what he is king of the hill but in real life loser and can make real life better so thats why you seat in virtual world and trying compensate your small libido... as i told you before lay down on your bad and cry river nobi... i didnt ask your opinion and if you think i really care what you saying  its another your misunderstand! Your way troll its right her 

And one more thing off topic is prohibited in this forum. any advance your opinion please put on another tread 
Good luck my little nobi    

Sure, mate, nice bait, I rate 8/8, but you have an attitude problem and China shouldn't be expected to cater to your ungrateful ass. #GetRekt
The ban was lifted. However the involved account (JokerKNS) will remain permanently banned. However you can now play on the server.
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]