Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unban request
My nick is lLovely, Login: KanjiQa

hello admin, I urge to unban my IP, not logava some time this server and am returning, however, had used the previous bot server and this lack of attention not deactivated and ended up catching ban.

would you assess this situation as an extraordinary event and I guarantee that will not be repeated!
(10-21-2016, 06:46 PM)Kenji Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.

hello admin, I urge to unban my IP, not logava some time this server and am returning, however, had used the previous bot server and this lack of attention not deactivated and ended up catching ban.

would you assess this situation as an extraordinary event and I guarantee that will not be repeated!

Hello I'm waiting for a response, you have evaluated my case (will I unsubscribe my ip or will I continue to be banned?) I would like to return to the game.
(11-21-2016, 01:41 AM)Kenji Wrote:

Hello I'm waiting for a response, you have evaluated my case (will I unsubscribe my ip or will I continue to be banned?) I would like to return to the game.

Your english is very bad, where are you from?
Heart 
had used the previous bot server and this lack of attention not deactivated and ended up catching ban

Yea
(11-21-2016, 07:15 PM)Warden Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 01:41 AM)Kenji Wrote:

Your english is very bad, where are you from?

i'm from brazil

Dear administrator, I ask you to remove my ban, would like to return to the server.
Your ban is being lifted. You can start playing on a new account after next server restart.