Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP Showcase
Are donates available already?
Not yet
[Image: hahah.jpg]

DaFuzzyy  FeelsGoodMan  
Although I was planning to uncover this when all is done, everyday I receive a lot of messages asking me how is the new donation system going so I decided to share the news. 

Well first of all, while initially it was just a donation system, things got out of proportions as you can see by the amount of options the player will have (navigation on the left):

[Image: 5.png]

We decided it is not just going to be a donation system, but rather something totally cool and useful for everybody, so players who do not wish to donate, can find it very useful as well. 

Second of all, the donation system is fully operational and is committed in these easy steps:

[Image: 1.png]

[Image: 2.png]

[Image: 3.png]

[Image: 4.png]

Notice, how the gem system removes the need to use PayPal every single time you decide you want a new hat. 

This is a massive work, especially for a single person and I have been working on it day and night, and all that's left is pretty much the Offline Shop marketplace - the functionality that will allow players to view/ find and compare offline shop products and their prices/ location on this account panel. This is a huge challenge as initially our game server did not even support such feature, so there was a lot of work developing this technology. 

It will soon be done. 
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
ChinaTown I would donate at least for the effort that youve put into this. As a developer myself I congratulate you for this project especially because of the limited resources.
Very cool, thanks China for the effort!!!

@Hassassin
You can always send to store@l2dawn.com via PayPal :)
(12-12-2016, 07:11 PM)zdravkolineage Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
 I just joined Tm with one purpose. To get epics, and leave tm  then. 
I have a suggestion for a functionality that could be a workaround for this kind of issue:

I am talking about a "teleport to nearest village option" if it is possible to add. I have seen it on some L2DC server.
it would be great if there will be a paysafe method of payin also.
[Image: q58NDPh.png]
(01-08-2017, 04:44 PM)Hassassin Wrote:
I have a suggestion for a functionality that could be a workaround for this kind of issue:

I am talking about a "teleport to nearest village option" if it is possible to add. I have seen it on some L2DC server.

Thanks, that is being implemented.
Somebody asked me about the mobile access: 

[Image: PgbMiF4.png]
(01-09-2017, 06:43 PM)ChinaTown Wrote:
Somebody asked me about the mobile access: 

[Image: PgbMiF4.png]

Is this a native app on android or a webview? Asking because I use iOS.