Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP Showcase
Hello there, 

It has been quite a long time since we have pulled down donations and yes we have promised to bring the back improved by the 10th of October. That was my thoughts initially, as only automated donations were in schedule. However, developing around the concept and being a sort-of perfectionist or maybe more so a guy that likes big things and challenges I have decided that if we are going to develop automated donations then we should not develop donations only but a full account panel. Which effectively meant the delay of donations becoming live. 

Taking the Apple's approach "design first, engineering after" I have finally finished working on both login and main pages which, to your potential excitement, disclose the features that the Account Panel is going to have:

The Login Page [2016/10/14]

Web View: 

[Image: login_web.png]

Mobile View:

[Image: login_mobile.jpg]

The Main AP Page [2016/10/14]: 

Web View:

[Image: main.png]

Mobile View:

[Image: main_mobile.jpg]

Mobile View 2:

[Image: main_mobile2.jpg]

Tablet View:

[Image: tablet.png]

To save time the main page was developed on top of a scrapped frame, a code that already had some needed functionality. 

All that is left now is a bunch of algorithms and maths. So far I am enjoying this project big time due to its massive size as well as its involving of writing in numerous programming languages that work together to bring the best experience to you

I will keep this thread updated with every new big step accomplished. 

-China
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
Keep up the good work :)
Clan: Invictus
Adventurer/Sagittarius/Titan/SwordMuse

great web design work
Looks pretty! Big Grin
FeelsBadMan
Wow! from what Ive seen on those screens, it will be possible to check the status of the offline shops trough the cell phone. nice nice nice...
[Image: lineage_2_sig___male_darkelf_by_lylesberg.jpg]
(10-15-2016, 12:41 PM)DarkMarksman Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Wow! from what Ive seen on those screens, it will be possible to check the status of the offline shops trough the cell phone. nice nice nice...

Also the products/ prices/ seller name. 
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
WOW! Nice work!
[Image: q58NDPh.png]
(10-15-2016, 12:59 PM)ChinaTown Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 12:41 PM)DarkMarksman Wrote:

Also the products/ prices/ seller name. 

Possible to change/add items in offline shop also?
[Image: hahah.jpg]

DaFuzzyy  FeelsGoodMan  
Incredible. Nice work!
This looks really Amazing!
Despite being a recent addition to the server, I would feel like donating just for the effort you put into this! :o