Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draconic bow [1 adena]
Just say there's a shop for 1adena with no clues, it ll last more than 5 hours
Baby, I ain't soulless, I'm just scared.
This event requires the client to be running 24/7 as you can't make the box go offline outside of the town. What happens if the client crashes or the computer restarts? That was the first thing I discovered through making the hide and seek event.

On topic that that prize is a bit crazy giving end game items? Crafting that bow end game bow with a chance. How gutted would you feel as a 78 trying to craft you bow and some random lvl 3 got a bow just for 1 adena while killing a random wolf in the area. Then for that lvl 3 player this is no longer a low rate because you vendor that weapon for 300kk and then get everything you want or just re-roll as archer because you have end game weapon.

The idea is really good but the prize for end game weapons, sadly I'm against it.
(10-05-2016, 05:17 AM)oriphix Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
On topic that that prize is a bit crazy giving end game items? Crafting that bow end game bow with a chance. How gutted would you feel as a 78 trying to craft you bow and some random lvl 3 got a bow just for 1 adena while killing a random wolf in the area. Then for that lvl 3 player this is no longer a low rate because you vendor that weapon for 300kk and then get everything you want or just re-roll as archer because you have end game weapon.

The idea is really good but the prize for end game weapons, sadly I'm against it.

Agreed fully. No consideration for what kind of message this sends, for how it goes against the spirit of the server's mission (massive reward to a random person - this imo isn't far off in its effect from gm shop/pay2win/donation rewards - the intent may be a fun event, but the result is effectively the same).

I have no clue how the admins, who have generally shown good and level-headed judgment, thought this was a good idea. It should be a no-brainer. I'd like to see what could have possible been the rationale behind this because to me, this ought to have been an instant-instinct-level "definitely a bad idea".
A clean db is far from being endgame weapon
Baby, I ain't soulless, I'm just scared.