Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draconic bow [1 adena]
(10-04-2016, 12:04 PM)HMF Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
25 screenshots per second
for movie xD

If it was movie, he would showed the player buying the item ;).
so if China ban himself then ixodia deserves an event coin for reporting Big Grin
(10-04-2016, 02:22 AM)HazelEyeZ Wrote:
It wasnt that dangerous place =D

No, I kept taking screenshots and they kept coming as corrupted files for some reason. Then I discovered that for some reason I cannot take screenshots if the Lineage 2 client is dragged to the second monitor.  Notlikethis
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
(10-04-2016, 01:11 PM)Ixodia Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 12:04 PM)HMF Wrote:
25 screenshots per second
for movie xD

If it was movie, he would showed the player buying the item ;).

Sadly I couldn't - was away doing groceries.  Sad
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
My clan members won the bow...but anyway i still think that i came here to have a retail like server, and i think that giving out items that other people worked hard to make it in a normal way is bad for the comunity,im against thoose events especially emoka's idea.
I agree, although i very much appreciate these things are done with the right intention.
(10-04-2016, 02:00 PM)GeNoCiDe Wrote:
My clan members won the bow...but anyway i still think that i came here to have a retail like server, and i think that giving out items that other people worked hard to make it in a normal way is bad for the comunity,im against thoose events especially emoka's idea.

I agree with this. Give away event coins or other donation rewards.
(10-04-2016, 02:00 PM)GeNoCiDe Wrote:

Plus only a few members knew about the event and most of them not online since they had no clue (like me) or busy working or sleeping (if they have massive gmt difference like Oriphix +13 for example , he was sleeping 100% in that event time).
So yeah, have to be against giving other ppl advantage in game items :)

[Image: 5d8f59dbb4.png]
It was a cool event, I liked it, I went exploring for a while.
Voiceless.
I understand the frustration. It was meant to be a hard event that would force those interested in treasure hunting to search for days. The idea is that you have 7 days to find the char with the weapon until the next server restart and taking into consideration this great reward, it should have not been found in the first 5 hours. The next event will feature a more complex riddle and will be announced 1-2 days before it begins, in order to have as many competitors as possible. Of course that won't happen every few days.

About the pvp events, we all know they require active GMs to ensure a fair event. I have some ideas to promote the tvt event that currently exists and make it more appealing, but for now that's all we can have.
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]