Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Clan < TheSaints > recruiting !
@Ryno: do I know you? If you think, that we dont help our new members than idk... sorry mate, mb u looking some clan which is goin to plvl u to 80 and give items in one day... NOPE thats not gonna happen! We farm together and we craft together, we also always level together... and all are invited. cmooon, we even go sleep together at the same time Big GrinDD  ......
Anyway, if u think Im wrong, please explain me your thoughts in PM :) 
(12-12-2016, 07:11 PM)zdravkolineage Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
 I just joined Tm with one purpose. To get epics, and leave tm  then. 
(12-13-2016, 01:11 PM)Miyake Wrote:
Hey! Show some respect in recruiting clan topic! No space for discussions or flame here. THANKS

@Ryno: do I know you? If you think, that we dont help our new members than idk... sorry mate, mb u looking some clan which is goin to plvl u to 80 and give items in one day... NOPE thats not gonna happen! We farm together and we craft together, we also always level together... and all are invited. cmooon, we even go sleep together at the same time Big GrinDD  ......
Anyway, if u think Im wrong, please explain me your thoughts in PM :) 

Yea.. you kinda stayed in clan like what, 2-3 days? You can't expect ppl to trust & know you this quick.
Anyway, i believe the the last few posts are not suitable in this topic. Maybe Real requests to delete them...
Sometimes bad publicity is still advertising :)
Let me explain about @Ryno , who rly stay 2-3 days in our clan. He joined for 2nd time to us with the same character - BlackRose (prophet 72lvl). The first time he left again alone without telling a reason, but its okay its a game. On most players willing to play with us, I ask them a simple question: Do you like to play Lineage? On that question, BlackRose responded positively, for me it dosnt matter that he loging several times per day for 10-15 minutes asking for party and going off in party or not. Im sure if you rly want to play you should not have a problem to find your place with us.
[Image: IrduvXW.png]
Bump!
[Image: 5zpiyr.png]
Awesome clan, nice people and always someone to play with :)
Hoping to rejoin after christmas holiday Tongue
le bumpito!
up!!!
bumperinooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Bored at work Miyake?

me too FeelsBadMan
yes... always waiting for some Installations to be finished hahah