Poll: Do you want goldbars on the server?
This poll is closed.
Yeah
40.91%
27 40.91%
Nah
59.09%
39 59.09%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Known Issues & Goldbars
(09-25-2016, 06:31 PM)ChinaTown Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
(09-25-2016, 06:24 PM)Serotonin Wrote:
See that's exactly my point. People just want a way to charge absurd amount of money for their items. Personally I am against this.
ps- Prices are already ridiculous btw. You need 1.2 to 1.5kkk for a dc set +6

I don't really see an alternative. If we look at old games, such as retail WoW that have lasted for a while money has already become a formal way to buy something. Players have been grinding for over a year now and the adena is abundant. Another course of action would be to increase adena prices of all NPC services in game, but that wouldn't affect those who own billions by one bit and would punish new players who already struggle to do their living in Lineage 2. 

Usually this is not a problem with most low rate servers because they wipe or shut down after a while. But since dawn is different you have to come up with ways to sink adena. Because like Lulow said inflation will go on forever. That's the real issue not the goldbars. I'm sure we can think of something like changing the rent to 50kk or even 100kk per week for top clan halls for example. Or tax all the dwarves selling/buying items worth over 50kk. What do you guys think?
(09-25-2016, 09:24 PM)Tprm Wrote:
Or tax all the dwarves selling/buying items worth over 50kk. What do you guys think?

How about we fill your pockets with rocks and drop you in the river near the dwarven village?
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
(09-25-2016, 06:24 PM)Serotonin Wrote:
See that's exactly my point. People just want a way to charge absurd amount of money for their items. Personally I am against this.
ps- Prices are already ridiculous btw. You need 1.2 to 1.5kkk for a dc set +6

Why is this ridiculous when it's not hard to make 50 mil a day? 200 mil on a good day?

And if you feel like they charge too much then make it yourself.
Ha ha, sorry I meat shops :p I'm a greedy little dorf too you know
@Arra
It's not hard if you're a spoiler or have decent group to help you farm on all the good spots for hours. Most people can't make that.
You can make a fortune with a destro too. Also nukers with 1-2 supports can make 300manes++ in 20mins in varka. An EE can do wonders in rift and pagans with a spoiler. Make parties people!
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
Yes I know how to make money. Not everyone however has 78lvl supports/spoiler or level 5 alliance marks or even a decent clan that is willing to help you farm every day. It's easy for you and me because we have all those things... One billion adena is a lot of money for small groups, casuals and randoms even after a year. Anyway, I honestly believe that this goldbar feature will have a negative impact on the the market.
Gold bars are stupid.
Voiceless.
(09-25-2016, 05:30 PM)ChinaTown Wrote:
This is just another feature to make life easier. As for the population to which it is useful for - we do it for everyone. 

This change isn't a change for "everyone" as not everyone has that much money on hand. Majority of people might have that much in assets but not in Adena.

If we want to make life easier can we have stack-able spell books, Enchants, life stones. This will benefit everyone and not X% of server population imo. This truly will be a feature to make life easier for everyone.
Now we need to deal with illiteracy in fundamental of economics on the server....

yes, for unstackable GB.
Icy - PR / SH / DR / WC - Heretic Clan Apostle