Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Server Clean up program
How is the installation going guys? Does it feel like playing tonight?
(09-23-2016, 09:09 PM)Kieyra Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
How is the installation going guys? Does it feel like playing tonight?

Hello, almost finished configuring the DNS. After which we will import the website and proceed to the mail server. Then SQL and then the game server and done. ETA - 1-2h
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
For me, this is a server, a total of strange phenomenon. It should not work there any longer than 6 months. A big thanks to the team of administrators for a server running :) more than a year of existence, and we still have new players :)Played on a server that has existed for almost 10 years, and for me, this server is a repetition of my beginnings playing L2 Big thanks to the team GM
Noobwars/Vindication/L2Albion/Evoke/L2Dawn

(09-23-2016, 09:43 PM)Mirek Wrote:
For me, this is a server, a total of strange phenomenon. It should not work there any longer than 6 months. A big thanks to the team of administrators for a server running :) more than a year of existence, and we still have new players :)Played on a server that has existed for almost 10 years, and for me, this server is a repetition of my beginnings playing L2 Big thanks to the team GM

Thank you for your kind words Mirek. 
21:22 DNS finished configuring. Installing the Mail server for account creation.
21:46 Mail server successfully installed. Bringing back the website.
22:43 Website is back up.
22:43 Building back Lineage 2 server files and starting the last step.
23:36 I have underestimated the size of the backups. Extracting and applying the player data backups to the server will take 1 - 2 hours due to their size. The server is processing the data while I take a little break. Been working on the server since 7 am till now and feeling a bit dead. Will be back in 2 hours when the server is done processing the data. Sorry for the unplanned time extension.
(09-24-2016, 12:38 AM)ChinaTown Wrote:
23:36 I have underestimated the size of the backups. Extracting and applying the player data backups to the server will take 1 - 2 hours due to their size. The server is processing the data while I take a little break. Been working on the server since 7 am till now and feeling a bit dead. Will be back in 2 hours when the server is done processing the data. Sorry for the unplanned time extension.

you're making lineage great again