Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Evictis Clan Recruiting
upupupupup for the best group in L2Dawn Tongue
(12-12-2016, 07:11 PM)zdravkolineage Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
 I just joined Tm with one purpose. To get epics, and leave tm  then. 
[Image: zstue8.gif]

[Image: 5d8f59dbb4.png]
bump !
Creeploop
Jigodia, I advise you to remove your gif from your post. It is against the forum policy (seems moderators did not notice this one yet). I would quote the corresponding comment from the forum admin, but I cannot quote as that topic is closed (see topic: [Money Traders and Scammers] GM report.)

"... you can post gifs in media section" by mr.bobe
+1 for Evictis and -1 For Lulow its game of thrones epic recruitment gif, this is a recruiting section and clearly says Join us.
Clan: Invictus
Adventurer/Sagittarius/Titan/SwordMuse

Krusnik: I share your opinion, however I find it strange that moderation is totally inconsequent. As far as I can remember the moderator removed a gif (with Jacko eating popcorn) refering to a pointless quarrel going on in that other thread (which can be an opinion also). Anyway the moderator did not object against the essence of the comment, only against the fact that there was a gif included. And told that gif-s belong to media section. I find it totally inconsequent that now he has nothing to say about this one.
(10-04-2016, 06:02 PM)Lulow Wrote:
Jigodia, I advise you to remove your gif from your post. It is against the forum policy (seems moderators did not notice this one yet). I would quote the corresponding comment from the forum admin, but I cannot quote as that topic is closed (see topic: [Money Traders and Scammers] GM report.)

"...  you can post gifs in media section" by mr.bobe

So if i want to make a recruitment video i can't post it in my recruitment thread, need to post it on media? :o
That's nonsence  Notlikethis

(10-04-2016, 06:17 PM)Lulow Wrote:
Krusnik:  I share your opinion, however I find it strange that moderation is totally inconsequent. As far as I can remember the moderator removed a gif (with Jacko eating popcorn) refering to a pointless quarrel going on in that other thread (which can be an opinion also). Anyway the moderator did not object against the essence of the comment, only against the fact that there was a gif included. And told that gif-s belong to media section. I find it totally inconsequent that now he has nothing to say about this one.

Because that was popcorn eating and had nothing to do with the thread (I didn't remove it but that's my assumption). This is a recruitment thread and it does say "join us" nothing wrong with it. Now if it said "fuck me" as you can see the girl in the gif clearly wants to be then Yes I would have removed it. 

Jeg knows very well what gifs is acceptable to post as I have removed his previous one's which didn't comply with rules.

Next time use the report button instead of posting on the thread, I hear it does wonders.
(10-05-2016, 03:33 AM)oriphix Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 06:17 PM)Lulow Wrote:
Krusnik:  I share your opinion, however I find it strange that moderation is totally inconsequent. As far as I can remember the moderator removed a gif (with Jacko eating popcorn) refering to a pointless quarrel going on in that other thread (which can be an opinion also). Anyway the moderator did not object against the essence of the comment, only against the fact that there was a gif included. And told that gif-s belong to media section. I find it totally inconsequent that now he has nothing to say about this one.

Because that was popcorn eating and had nothing to do with the thread (I didn't remove it but that's my assumption). This is a recruitment thread and it does say "join us" nothing wrong with it. Now if it said "fuck me" as you can see the girl in the gif clearly wants to be then Yes I would have removed it. 

Jeg knows very well what gifs is acceptable to post as I have removed his previous one's which didn't comply with rules.

Next time use the report button instead of posting on the thread, I hear it does wonders.

why did you remind me about my gifs that you remove? Sad damn you Jeg haters !!! for making him delete my favorite signature gifs, like the signature gifs had to be on topic lol, still don't think that was fair Sad

Bumpitty Bumpy Bump !
Creeploop