Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Game Server Information
And here is another question that i d like to ask :)

when u click the arrow to see the info of a mob, the spoil/drop rate is the retail features or after the x5 rates of the server. i read in a message higher than mine in this thread that it is x5 chance not amount.
so the formula goes like this?
1/2chance 1item cbp (for example) , u kill the mob and the formula runs the spoil 5 times like this
1)success
2)success
3)failure
4)failure
5)failure
you get 2 cbp ? or am i mistaken?
`````````If things go wrong, don’t go with them.```````
[Image: wallhaven-11655.jpg]
(02-09-2016, 05:48 PM)blackcatttt Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.

when u click the arrow to see the info of a mob, the spoil/drop rate is the retail features or after the x5 rates of the server. i read in a message higher than mine in this thread that it is x5 chance not amount.
1/2chance 1item cbp (for example) , u kill the mob and the formula runs the spoil 5 times like this
1)success
2)success
3)failure
4)failure
5)failure

I think, that this topic can help
(02-09-2016, 09:55 PM)Yasha Wrote:
(02-09-2016, 05:48 PM)blackcatttt Wrote:

1)success
2)success
3)failure
4)failure
5)failure

I think, that this topic can help

Hello Yasha, thx for the reply as well :) ! I have already seen that thread but noone has a clear idea of how the formula works (dont know if you ve read all of it , but if you do i am sure u ll see that too) so i posted it here, in case a dev or admin or someone knew how it worked exactly, or at least more or less, cause i am a bit confused
(02-10-2016, 12:41 AM).blackcatttt Wrote:
Hello Yasha, thx for the reply as well :) ! I have already seen that thread but noone has a clear idea of how the formula works (dont know if you ve read all of it , but if you do i am sure u ll see that too) so i posted it here, in case a dev or admin or someone knew how it worked exactly, or at least more or less, cause i am a bit confused

Well, english is not my native language and sometimes I find it difficult to express my thoughts.
It is easier to show on specific example.
I spoiled 10 mobs ( Nos x2 40 lvl):

1) 1 cbp
2) 1 cbp & 1 Ad. Nug.
3) 2 cbp & HBC Head
4) 2 Ad. Nug. & 1 cbp
5) 2 cbp
6) 1 Ad. Nug. & 1 cbp
7) 1 Ad. Nug. & 2 cbp
8) 1 cbp
9) 2 cbp
10) 1 cbp

I hope that this was demonstrative.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-10-2016, 02:43 AM)Yasha Wrote:
Well, english is not my native language and sometimes I find it difficult to express my thoughts.
It is easier to show on specific example.
I spoiled 10 mobs ( Nos x2 40 lvl):

1) 1 cbp
2) 1 cbp & 1 Ad. Nug.
3) 2 cbp & HBC Head
4) 2 Ad. Nug. & 1 cbp
5) 2 cbp
6) 1 Ad. Nug. & 1 cbp
7) 1 Ad. Nug. & 2 cbp
8) 1 cbp
9) 2 cbp
10) 1 cbp

I hope that this was demonstrative.

Hmm i see, i think i have my answer. I gotta search for it on my own, like, my question would be, after 100 spoils would u get cbp >or = to 100?
(02-10-2016, 12:54 PM)blackcatttt Wrote:
Hmm i see, i think i have my answer. I gotta search for it on my own, like, my question would be, after 100 spoils would u get cbp >or = to 100?
Much more than 100.
Hello. I might break a conversation here but my question regards the server information. Will You increase the bandwitch of the server? I know it might be expensive, this is why I'm asking. I think such action could reduce the frequency of lags we get ingame. Also it could reduce latency and allow me to log in while the server is occupied.
I know that retail servers were for years heavily occupied and even the majority of players were forced to relentlessly try to log in, as the servers had no more space for them and they waited for anyone to log out. This is a private server and it's upkeep is mostly from (I presume) private funds, therefore please treat this question as a question, not like an insist or a request.
Hello folks, I wanted to ask something before I begin playing in this server. I want to ask if this server works like the official server. I mean, for example, do I need to do the class transfer quests like they do in the official server or is there a custom NPC that awards me the new class without having to do the quest. I'd love it if I need to farm and do things without any custom NPCs and instead do the quests myself in order to level up etc. Thanks a lot !
(02-23-2016, 06:36 PM)than0s Wrote:
Hello folks, I wanted to ask something before I begin playing in this server. I want to ask if this server works like the official server. I mean, for example, do I need to do the class transfer quests like they do in the official server or is there a custom NPC that awards me the new class without having to do the quest. I'd love it if I need to farm and do things without any custom NPCs and instead do the quests myself in order to level up etc. Thanks a lot !

You have the option do it by yourself or buy it from Fantasy Island.Its up to you
You can do the quest if you want, or pay 3kk(1kk per quest mark) to buy it.