Game Server Information
Game server specs:

■ EXP/SP: 5x
■ Adena: 5x
■ Raid drops: 3x
■ Spoil rates: 5x
■ Free offline shop (3 allowed)
■ 2 simultaneous accounts allowed
■ Shadow items for new players (D C and B)
■ All retail features
■ Anti-botting protection
■ First and Second Profession change NPC for the in game currency - adena (optional)
■ Donations provide only cosmetic benefits
■ 24/7 player support
■ 99.9% uptime

Things that will
never exist:

Custom NPC buffer
GM shop
Pay to win items
Donation items
Donation currency
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
quest exp/adena/items rate?
Quest experience is x1
Adena is x5
Item creation rate x1 (both chance and quantity)
Item drop rate x5 (chance, not quantity)
Item spoil rate x5 (chance, not quantity)
Level 57 Female Hawkeye-=-=-=-=-Cheers-=-=-=-=-=- Anesthesia
Level 45 Female Tyrant-=-=-=-=-=-Mates-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Spice
Level 44 Female Shillen Oracle -=-=-Happy=-=-=-=-=- NoTashaque
Level 44 Female Bounty Hunter -=-=-Holidays-=-=- KuroYunittoIchi
thx for the reply blackfire but i mean quest adena and item rewards. ofc is not possible endgame quests are set to 5x like the one in the pagan temple will be too op, but for example i want to do the 1st and 2st class quests, if those quests are set to 1x exp and adena is pointless to do it, and others low level quest to start your char too.
- Quest adena reward is 1x
- Quest item reward is 1x
- only few quests are modified, so the quest item drop rate is 2x (mostly 60+ quests for various B/A/S recs/parts items, mss, etc.)
(01-03-2016, 10:52 AM)cruzz Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
- Quest adena reward is 1x
- Quest item reward is 1x
- only few quests are modified, so the quest item drop rate is 2x (mostly 60+ quests for various B/A/S recs/parts items, mss, etc.)

ty
Hello there, is the server populated? How many people are online daily? Me and some friends (all people from L2Dex and Naia Official ) want to start on this server since we were looking for a populated low rate Interlude server.
(01-14-2016, 03:27 PM)PhilBrooks Wrote:
Hello there, is the server populated? How many people are online daily? Me and some friends (all people from L2Dex and Naia Official ) want to start on this server since we were looking for a populated low rate Interlude server.

Yoww the server is populated and active I think there are around 300-500 ppl online daily and growing fast. In my opinion this is the best low rate interlude server period. :)
@PhilBrooks
Check the Server Situation
Hello everyone,

I just started playing here, got some 20-30 lvl chars with a friend and i would like to say hi and ask a question.

I m using complete edit cause i found some answers deep in the heart of the forum search engine :3  Big Grin

So, since expoff is unavailable, is it possible to use sin eater for ever to stay at a specific lvl and spoil etc? 

Also would it be possible to raise the grave robber annihilation quest rewards? (the materials i mean) or is it ok as it 

Kind regards 
George :)
`````````If things go wrong, don’t go with them.```````
[Image: wallhaven-11655.jpg]