Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ori's Event #018 - Hangman [No Winner]
Hi All,

*New rule added

Rewards:

[Image: spyhkfxv.f4w.png]

I am sure you all know the classic game of hangman. If not here is a quick run down.
I will have a word and or a few words. You will need to guess a letter to solve what the word is before your man is hanged.
To hang the man there is 11 lines which needs to be drawn. 

You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.

This means for each of your incorrect guesses a X amount of lines will be drawn. If you guess the correct letter this is put on the hidden word revealing where the letter is.

Rules:
- Correct letter will be revealed as per normal
- Hangman words will be L2 related. (i.e: Skills, NPC, Items etc)
*It will not be in game players nor anything outside of L2. If you post stupid guess it will be deleted without warning. You are just destroying the game that other people want to play.
- Each incorrect letter carries a penalty of 2 lines being drawn
- If you guess the word / words and its incorrectly this carries a penalty of 2 lines being drawn
- If no one is able to guess the correct answer the event will close with no one receiving the prize.
- Each post is to only include 1 letter towards to the guess. If more then 1 letter is present for the guess, it will be ignored. 
*unless you are guessing the whole word
- You can only submit 1 letter / word every 2 hours towards this game. If you guess the correct letter and or word you can have another turn with out the penalty 
*Don't cheat using alt forum accounts / vpn's etc. Aim is so that we give everyone a chance to participate in this event. 

[Image: 43hwl3kg.mcl.png]

M I G H T

Guessed Letters:
K C A G M

Guessed Words:
ROGUE  ANGER  LOGIN  LOGAN
I guess- K
Live and Die
Laugh and Cry
G !!!
ROGUE
I bet there's a C