Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
NextTargets HUMILIATED! [New PvP Video]
(08-25-2016, 03:23 PM)bolek Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
it makes me wonder who is the immature in that case

The one that is making comments like mpiftekia (which might be annoying for those that are lying in the ground but not offensive compared to others flame i.e lolek's) or those that are taking these comment seriously and go cry to GM like 5 years old kids in kindergarden

Nobody reported this thread to me. But unlike some people think, I actually take time to read all threads and posts on our forums and keep track of them. 
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
even if nobody reported this to you directly, all that drama around mpiftekia's comments drew your attention, its the same thing more or less
(08-25-2016, 03:36 PM)bolek Wrote:
even if nobody reported this to you directly, all that drama around mpiftekia's comments drew your attention, its the same thing more or less

No, it is your assumption. My attention is everywhere. 
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
Hahaha Why are you all giving him the drama he wants, can't you see he's just trolling you and trying to get a reaction? ?

Not even gemista actually believes that spawn killing a party = humiliating your enemies
FrankTheTank.
Titan
Sagittarius
Spectral Dancer

Heretic
if your attention is everywhere, then i expect you to warn more ppl for being unfriendly and impolite
What if this was the anger management section? Would that be ok? He is the only person uploading fraps on a regular basis and l2dawn needs more pvp videos. Not defending him btw. Mpif you suck!! kreygasm
(08-25-2016, 05:17 PM)Brittle Wrote:
What if this was the anger management section? Would that be ok? He is the only person uploading fraps on a regular basis and l2dawn needs more pvp videos. Not defending him btw. Mpif you suck!! kreygasm

He's still allowed to post videos everywhere, no?
As long as they're not filled with the things people were complaining about here (which is pretty vague).
U cannot prevent someone of having free speech.It has long been a human right in all democratic societies.Anyone who gets offended by others' attitudes can either ignore or counter behave, but u can never mute them because that way u remove from them one of the major democratic human right.Consider yourselves doing that what makes u different from nazis?

P.S Mpifte has long advertised Dawn and he has his fans and haters ofc.That's how it has always been between rivals in l2.
So Naker left his mountain cave? :) wasn't him going to become a monk? :o
Did the TM munchers called you back? Big Grin

[Image: 5d8f59dbb4.png]
Let's forget for a moment about mpifte and his attitude, trying to provoke people, which some times can be over the limit i agree. You are talking about respect and friendliness in our community. The community that sh1tbuffing us everywhere, and the community that has a bishop 24/7 named b44l outside of our ch. Even if we port in using soe with the doors closed he removes our malaria and stuff. I havent seen anything like that before. What can we do about that? instead of reopening old cases with a man that advertises our server like no one else, and makes ppl admire him and gives them the desire to do the same...(especially enemies either they admit it or not)
The Famous Epic Dropper :hehe!: