Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
NextTargets HUMILIATED! [New PvP Video]
Is it so hard to understand that he got lethaled people? Plus you can see him click all his elixirs all you people who cry about programs and sh1t

People stil don't get that all mpifte does is troll you around Tongue
You are mb one of the normal guys there Pixel, I understand you want to step up for your clannie, but all this bragging around cuz he killed some ppl on port or while farming rb and saying he humiliated them is just out of order and not behavior of ''pro player''. Every time he gets killed he goes pretty pretty fast back to CH, mb we should also make some screens and videos and rub it in his face. Just sayin...
Heretic Spectral Dancer 
(08-24-2016, 10:44 PM)Insomnia Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
You are mb one of the normal guys there Pixel, I understand you want to step up for your clannie, but all this bragging around cuz he killed some ppl on port or while farming rb and saying he humiliated them is just out of order and not behavior of ''pro player''. Every time he gets killed he goes pretty pretty fast back to CH, mb we should also make some screens and videos and rub it in his face. Just sayin...

Do you expect him to make a video of him dying? You guys start making your own videos and trashtalk him there, do you expect him to lay dead and admire you while you killed him?
And ofc killing slow orcs is easy but I don see many people whipe whole parties like all the time... You would be proud too if you killed 1 vs 9
btw what the hell is a pro player??? Nobody is being paid to play here Tongue
(08-24-2016, 10:51 PM)RedPixel Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 10:44 PM)Insomnia Wrote:

Do you expect him to make a video of him dying? You guys start making your own videos and trashtalk him there, do you expect him to lay dead and admire you while you killed him?
And ofc killing slow orcs is easy but I don see many people whipe whole parties like all the time... You would be proud too if you killed 1 vs 9
btw what the hell is a pro player??? Nobody is being paid to play here Tongue

When a normal person get proud, usually he smiles, feels good, and thats that.
When not-so-normal get proud than: "I RAPED YOU WHILE HUMILIATED YOUR FAMILY AND SPIT INTO THE GRAVES OF YOUR ANCESTOR YOU TRASH CLOWN!".
Surely you can see the difference too. :)
Carlos, this is something from which he takes pleasure, I heard that he was behaving normally within the clan. So, to be like little retard - its his role in this ROLE-playing game, he playing her perfectly!
(08-25-2016, 11:16 AM)Caffeine Wrote:
Carlos, this is something from which he takes pleasure, I heard that he was behaving normally within the clan. So, to be like little retard - its his role in this ROLE-playing game, he playing her perfectly!

Same like the other person who role-played a nazi? :)
Maybe I am too old but role-play meant in fantasy tpye of games something like "orcs act surly and aggressive, mage are wise and sage-like, warriors and knights are brave and have will of iron".
Role playing a douchebag while one is a nice person is not really makes much sense... :)
For me not problem that he make pvp video. The problem fking bullsh1t what he wrote every time in his video...... These subtitles means for me he has some problem with his brain....
(08-25-2016, 11:37 AM)Carlos Wrote:
Same like the other person who role-played a nazi? :)
Yes, it hurts ppl, they start to shout and flame - mission completed, you have fun.
MpiftekiaGemista, 

before I was viewing your videos both as a joke and an attempt to provoke enemy clans to try harder. However, this has started to grow old on us and since we base everything in our community on respect and friendliness we are getting tired of these. These people here are not your objects of entertainment, rather people who you are supposed to have fun with and that is achieved by respecting each other. 

In other words, you can post your youtube videos here for as long as they are done in a respectful and socially acceptable format regarding other clans and their members. Otherwise, if you cannot hold yourself from posting bitter comments and insights, we will remove your videos and prevent you from posting any in the future. Finding these videos posted somewhere else, the date starting from this comment of mine, on the internet will result in us taking action against your player account. 

We have no problem with your pvp videos. But like everything else, respect and general maturity are expected. I hope this will fill your care-o-matter and you will be more attentive in the future.
[Image: gSRm_-pTQNo.jpg]
it makes me wonder who is the immature in that case

The one that is making comments like mpiftekia (which might be annoying for those that are lying in the ground but not offensive compared to others flame i.e lolek's) or those that are taking these comment seriously and go cry to GM like 5 years old kids in kindergarden
[Image: Shot00019.jpg]