Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
NextTargets HUMILIATED! [New PvP Video]
Keep crying....if admins is against you you probably are in the wrong side...you are doing like when that shaketheboty was cheating and his clan members were defending him...now gemista is pulling shit and you defending him just because he is your member...enjoy
None of us is cheating.Go put your lines down somewhere else.All our enemies like the fact that mpifte is getting targeted like he deserves a ban(for what humiliating u?).
Making videos and posting them is totally legal and his personal right.Using words that some wouldn't approve doesn't mean that he shouldn't do it.The only acceptable right that GMs could have on his videos would be to either remove them from their forum or ask him not to post them here and not to use the name of Dawn in any of them.Any further action taken against mpifte's character just because he posts videos on his youtube channel/facebook/etc. is out of the GMs' jurisdiction and it would be with no ground.
(08-27-2016, 12:11 PM)Naker Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
None of us is cheating.Go put your lines down somewhere else.All our enemies like the fact that mpifte is getting targeted like he deserves a ban(for what humiliating u?).
Making videos and posting them is totally legal and his personal right.Using words that some wouldn't approve doesn't mean that he shouldn't do it.The only acceptable right that GMs could have on his videos would be to either remove them from their forum or ask him not to post them here and not to use the name of Dawn in any of them.Any further action taken against mpifte's character just because he posts videos on his youtube channel/facebook/etc. is out of the GMs' jurisdiction and it would be with no 
You didnt cheat but still warned because of his attitude to make the worst l2 videos....and i still belive that china wrote that because of the musics
Pls lock this thread, is getting more and more pathetic.
MptekiaGemista Wrote: There will be no more videos from now on. Nothing.

As from now, we stopped all of our in-game wars, because wars have no place in a such friendly community.

Thanks for understanding
(08-26-2016, 10:16 PM)MpiftekiaGemista Wrote:
I cant say much right now because there are other "things" involved behind GM's post. And no, he did not wake up one day and decided that these videos are simply "not good enough" or the "language is strong", when i clearly remember him at the past defending even the "rape" word, saying that "we are mature enough to handle it" . Because there is another reason behind his decision, i am waiting to hear it from himself.

Even being a mod I haven't spoken to China a lot as he is busy most of the time (not sure about other mods). From what little conversation I have had with him he doesn't seem to be a person that is swayed by people. He listens to everyone however does what he this is right. Just because the word "rape" was previously allowed doesn't mean that can't be changed now. Peoples opinion change through out time based on the information provided. Its silly to think it will stay same.

I do however agree with you that there may be other things happening behind the senses and the matter isn't simple as we would like to think it is.

(08-27-2016, 12:38 PM)GeNoCiDe Wrote:
You didnt cheat but still warned because of his attitude to make the worst l2 videos....and i still belive that china wrote that because of the musics

Give this man a cookie. off course its because of his music  Keepo
Y'all becoming paranoic as fuck. We talkin about behind the curtains shady things now, the fuck lol.

W E T W I N P E A K S B O I S.
Voiceless.
With this thread tms rly humiliated themself FeelsBadMan
MptekiaGemista Wrote: There will be no more videos from now on. Nothing.

As from now, we stopped all of our in-game wars, because wars have no place in a such friendly community.

Thanks for understanding
(08-27-2016, 03:15 PM)deviz Wrote:
We this thread tms rly humiliated themself FeelsBadMan

Nobody own gemista....he owned himself
u know what i just noticed? Overall discourse has changed.... it used to be like tygriski bad ppl they suck etc... now TMS getting shots! i suppose that is a price u must pay for being on the top
"This is EVE" is the movie I back to EvE after many years of break. It is a state of art motivation movie. I am missing my Skiff now Sad((