Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
NextTargets HUMILIATED! [New PvP Video]
hahah please name one person that treat naker or mpiftekia like a god

dont overdramatize things friend
[Image: Shot00019.jpg]
(08-27-2016, 12:13 AM)bolek Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
hahah please name one person that treat naker or mpiftekia like a god

dont overdramatize things friend

Half of your clan I suppose?
You're circlejerking hard and don't listen to anyone except them. I heard someone of your clan literally say that they don't want to listen to any other arguments. Not gonna drop names here because I know you guys love to take revenge in ways I don't want to bother with right now. I have better things to do.
give me names

otherwise you are being silly
(08-27-2016, 12:27 AM)bolek Wrote:
give me names

otherwise you are being silly

Nah, then I'll be silly together with you guys. But this is just sidetracking, it doesnt matter at all.

My main point still stands, your decision to react in this way is as bad as the complainers their reaction to the videos. The holier than thou feeling is pretty big.

Tell me bolek, why dont you solve it with Chinatown, or does TM always go in victim mode when there are 3 complaints on a forum? You might as well help Gemista to make an even better troll video and the case would be closed.
although cinema is my passion i dont want to make l2 videos Big Grin
Not even videos with your IDOL JEG? :)

[Image: 5d8f59dbb4.png]
(08-27-2016, 12:11 AM)Tarp Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 11:44 PM)mrbobe Wrote:
Tarp I placed a /o\ next to my last sentence because I too think this is not normal Tongue
I don't ask you to be supportive but not see this thread as trolling because China's warning is definitely NOT trolling. I will say it once more in other words. China does not care about what's being said between players as long as there are no real life threats etc etc (you can read the server rules for more info). He cares about what's coming out of the server and that's the problem and the reason of conflict. Mpifte provokes enemies by killing, shouting, posting videos with pvp. Does he offend real people? That's a matter of perspective. If some players see their lineage avatar/character like it's their real identity and let these comments under their skin, yes they are offended and imo this shouldn't happen but whatever. BUT mpifte points out a CLAN that was humiliated. He provokes a clan that lost a fight ingame and can take revenge ingame. Why should a gm interfere here?

I agree with all of that, taking offense is all a personal matter. Nobody should interfere with that.

But I hope TM sees the light and doesnt take petty revenge in the way they're doing now. There's other ways, better ways to solve this conflict. I'm pretty sure you could act as an intermediary person to solve this in a civil way. Without any big conflicts. But so far I don't have high hopes that it will be solved like this.

For example Gemista could have solved it easily by making parody videos, it would have been funny and a critique to the censorship.

Anyway at this point the circlejerk from some of your clanmates is real, they only listen to the allmighty naker and gemista. It's getting pretty creepy (and a bit pathethic) how some treat him like their holy god. It's almost like they're scared they're not agreeing with your clan. That's why it is ironic that Vorpz here posted that "safespace" video.

All of my clan mates are gods.  The rest of you are just pixels I log in to kill in my free time.  Nothing else.
(08-27-2016, 02:55 AM)pattycakes Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 12:11 AM)Tarp Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 11:44 PM)mrbobe Wrote:
Tarp I placed a /o\ next to my last sentence because I too think this is not normal Tongue
I don't ask you to be supportive but not see this thread as trolling because China's warning is definitely NOT trolling. I will say it once more in other words. China does not care about what's being said between players as long as there are no real life threats etc etc (you can read the server rules for more info). He cares about what's coming out of the server and that's the problem and the reason of conflict. Mpifte provokes enemies by killing, shouting, posting videos with pvp. Does he offend real people? That's a matter of perspective. If some players see their lineage avatar/character like it's their real identity and let these comments under their skin, yes they are offended and imo this shouldn't happen but whatever. BUT mpifte points out a CLAN that was humiliated. He provokes a clan that lost a fight ingame and can take revenge ingame. Why should a gm interfere here?

I agree with all of that, taking offense is all a personal matter. Nobody should interfere with that.

But I hope TM sees the light and doesnt take petty revenge in the way they're doing now. There's other ways, better ways to solve this conflict. I'm pretty sure you could act as an intermediary person to solve this in a civil way. Without any big conflicts. But so far I don't have high hopes that it will be solved like this.

For example Gemista could have solved it easily by making parody videos, it would have been funny and a critique to the censorship.

Anyway at this point the circlejerk from some of your clanmates is real, they only listen to the allmighty naker and gemista. It's getting pretty creepy (and a bit pathethic) how some treat him like their holy god. It's almost like they're scared they're not agreeing with your clan. That's why it is ironic that Vorpz here posted that "safespace" video.

All of my clan mates are gods.  The rest of you are just pixels I log in to kill in my free time.  Nothing else.
Strange, i was thinking about that to when killing TMs with my SWM :o

[Image: 5d8f59dbb4.png]
gemista now you crying because they told you not to post thoose videos, and i dont think noone asks you to promote the server, anyway if i am a new player and i see your pvp videos where is written everywere ''we made them quit the server'' ''we humiliate them'' (every pvp) for sure i wont be attract by the server, and especially if thoose are the only pvp videos, i wont be like the ''humiliated'' people so i dont join this server where you only rule.

and one question, i saw that video where you showed up why tygriski left.... how can you be happy that a clan left? this is not about trollng enemyes this is about putting shits on the server making more ppl leave, if i were in admin i would warned you even before (ofc i am not agree in ban you in game account but forum account instead maybe, but everyone knows that admins here are not enought flexible and they just act this way)
If a troll vid intimidates you that much then you're probably a carebear anyway. Tygryski didn't leave because of Mpif. 19 pages and still going strong haha