Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
NextTargets HUMILIATED! [New PvP Video]
(08-26-2016, 05:40 PM)shinzan Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
where is the problem that tm stopped wars? They will just lose more %. Nothing has changed.

If I were China I also wouldnt have such crappy image of my server, especially he is investing so much time to this.

What an irony 12039104701801 ppl plays here and only gemista is making videos such weak that admin ask him to stop. HILARIOUS

I got many hours of your humiliations recorded. But i dont want you to quit. Thats why i dont post them. If you leave who are we gonna humiliate;
(08-26-2016, 11:54 AM)MpiftekiaGemista Wrote:
Unless there is an agreement that involves money, noone can tell me what content to put in my videos on my youtube channel.

You are correct you can post what you want on your youtube channel.
No one is stopping you, all China said was to remove your shity comments which isn't required to show you are good.
If you get banned you can't post any of your "godly" videos which defeats all the troll videos you are making in the first place lol.

(08-26-2016, 05:40 PM)shinzan Wrote:
What an irony 12039104701801 ppl plays here and only gemista is making videos such weak that admin ask him to stop. HILARIOUS

This right here is the problem.
If we had more people create videos then no body would care about Gemister's video they would have other videos to watch.
China : Finding these videos posted somewhere else, the date starting from this comment of mine, on the internet will result in us taking action against your player account.

People don't seem to get what is written in this sentence at all..... If for whatever reason China doesn't want videos in his forum it's understandable in a way (not good just understandable). But to go the extra mile and say you will search the internet and If you see content like this you are banned is pure BS.
seems like red cares more than gemi himself lul :))) 17 pages of generated drama. not bad for a post.... i would love to work as Rus paid trolls and maybe defend some1?
I cant say much right now because there are other "things" involved behind GM's post. And no, he did not wake up one day and decided that these videos are simply "not good enough" or the "language is strong", when i clearly remember him at the past defending even the "rape" word, saying that "we are mature enough to handle it" . Because there is another reason behind his decision, i am waiting to hear it from himself.

The videos are not meant to promote the server, but this happens anyway because they show that this server is alive. Before i start making these videos, the forum looked dead and any guest couldnt say if the server was closed or if there is no pvp in him. After i started these videos, for months i was getting PMs from new players that they found the server after watching randomly my videos on youtube. The reason is that i used tags that connecting these videos with other youtube videos, so its very likely that anyone that searched for "lineage 2 pvp videos", will meet my videos somewhere.

Again, its not my duty to promote the server inside these videos, because i dont have a paid agreement (yet?) with the server, but i am doing it anyway since the content is there. And no, no logical person can believe the argument that by showing someone ganking other players and then flame them, creates somehow a "bad reputation" for the server. If i have to believe that argument, we forget that this works both ways: The videos showing someone having fun, so this must be a fun server to start.

GM's logic has many flaws and that is why we cant accept the fact that he woke up one morning and felt offended by these videos. He is simply better than that. You must all understand, that even a low lv PK video can now be censored by that logic, because simple "does not promote the server according to GM's taste".

And that is where everything starts and most of you fail to understand.

Chinatown even went one step further and "suggested" how he wants the videos from now on to be edited. That simply means that everything that is not in his personal taste, can be censored and he can use the in-game server to force his personal opinion over his players if they resist at the forum.

The damage from this affects everyone and not only me. Right now, there is a blurry line of fear over any content that anyone will try to publish and even the in-game flame will be put in a different monitoring.  One month ago i said that there is a chance that we will see "report maniacs" in the forum and this is something that already happening. The thing is, if the players that pushed -or manipulated- the GM to reach this decision get away with this so easily, this will simply not stop here. You will start seeing reports from people about anything, just because this "works" on the GM. Probably these people will use words like "community" to explain to the GM why he must ban their enemies.

And before you know it, we have a forum that messes up with the in-game server and the politics there. That is why as Troublemakers we reacted by closing the wars -not because we protest against the GM, but because we want to grief the players that manipulated him into this non-logical reaction.

But.

There are other things, real reports to be made, that most of the people of this "friendly community" never heard of. For months me and Naker are receiving real life threats from other greek players. We have everything in pictures and we intend to use them, and i will probably go to the Greek authorities about this matter, because some people cannot separate the game from the reality. That is why i vomit when i hear these people using words like "community" and act like they are offended from a montage video for using the word "humiliate", when we have pictures of them with real life threats.

That is why there is more discussion to be made the next days. Some sides are not speaking clearly yet.
[Image: tumblr_mfy5ptZzkH1s0mucvo1_500.jpg]
MptekiaGemista Wrote: There will be no more videos from now on. Nothing.

As from now, we stopped all of our in-game wars, because wars have no place in a such friendly community.

Thanks for understanding
(08-26-2016, 09:17 PM)Voros Wrote:
seems like red cares more than gemi himself lul :))) 17 pages of generated drama. not bad for a post.... i would love to work as Rus paid trolls and maybe defend some1?

You fail to see the big picture because mpifte is probably your enemy and any action against him would satisfy you. We, on the other hand, point out the mistake in china's point of view that can affect any player. The provoking comments in mpifte's videos are the real image of every server. Now to my eyes the only reason China interfered liked this and targeted a single player is to attract more pve players. Yes for a pve player a pvp video is a bad advertisement. /o\
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
(08-26-2016, 10:53 PM)mrbobe Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 09:17 PM)Voros Wrote:

You fail to see the big picture because mpifte is probably your enemy and any action against him would satisfy you. We, on the other hand, point out the mistake in china's point of view that can affect any player. The provoking comments in mpifte's videos are the real image of every server. Now to my eyes the only reason China interfered liked this and targeted a single player is to attract more pve players. Yes for a pve player a pvp video is a bad advertisement. /o\

Bobe that sounds completely paranoid. Lineage never was a PVE game and never will be.

Quote:We, on the other hand, point out the mistake in china's point of view that can affect any player

Ah yes like TM was harassing every heretic player 24/7 and bullying new players who had no idea what was going on into leaving the clan. Now something happens to your clan and you say that we have to understand you and be supportive?

(which I actually am because I dont agree with gemista being silenced AND I hope we can see more videos later on)

But at least gemista and naker showed their true colours, the only reason they stopped the wars is because they want to QQ and be childish. Thanks for clearing that up guys.
Tarp I placed a /o\ next to my last sentence because I too think this is not normal Tongue
I don't ask you to be supportive but not see this thread as trolling because China's warning is definitely NOT trolling. I will say it once more in other words. China does not care about what's being said between players as long as there are no real life threats etc etc (you can read the server rules for more info). He cares about what's coming out of the server and that's the problem and the reason of conflict. Mpifte provokes enemies by killing, shouting, posting videos with pvp. Does he offend real people? That's a matter of perspective. If some players see their lineage avatar/character like it's their real identity and let these comments under their skin, yes they are offended and imo this shouldn't happen but whatever. BUT mpifte points out a CLAN that was humiliated. He provokes a clan that lost a fight ingame and can take revenge ingame. Why should a gm interfere here?
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
(08-26-2016, 11:44 PM)mrbobe Wrote:
Tarp I placed a /o\ next to my last sentence because I too think this is not normal Tongue
I don't ask you to be supportive but not see this thread as trolling because China's warning is definitely NOT trolling. I will say it once more in other words. China does not care about what's being said between players as long as there are no real life threats etc etc (you can read the server rules for more info). He cares about what's coming out of the server and that's the problem and the reason of conflict. Mpifte provokes enemies by killing, shouting, posting videos with pvp. Does he offend real people? That's a matter of perspective. If some players see their lineage avatar/character like it's their real identity and let these comments under their skin, yes they are offended and imo this shouldn't happen but whatever. BUT mpifte points out a CLAN that was humiliated. He provokes a clan that lost a fight ingame and can take revenge ingame. Why should a gm interfere here?

I agree with all of that, taking offense is all a personal matter. Nobody should interfere with that.

But I hope TM sees the light and doesnt take petty revenge in the way they're doing now. There's other ways, better ways to solve this conflict. I'm pretty sure you could act as an intermediary person to solve this in a civil way. Without any big conflicts. But so far I don't have high hopes that it will be solved like this.

For example Gemista could have solved it easily by making parody videos, it would have been funny and a critique to the censorship.

Anyway at this point the circlejerk from some of your clanmates is real, they only listen to the allmighty naker and gemista. It's getting pretty creepy (and a bit pathethic) how some treat him like their holy god. It's almost like they're scared they're not agreeing with your clan. That's why it is ironic that Vorpz here posted that "safespace" video.