Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"How we won the server" - The Trilogy [Part 3 of 3: The Ganks]
(07-29-2016, 12:07 PM)oriphix Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Yeah that matk didn't look right. I think he realised his matk was broken that's why the post was taken down. Rather play with it / enjoy while it's not fixed right?

The really funny thing is the lack of response from the "great exploit reporters". :)
Only need to say:
- Ok tested, it gives 10%, seems works fine.
- Ok tested, passive and active both gives 50%, seems broken but fix is under progress and this is not my fault, I won the server anyway. 

I do not want to hurt anyone btw, just interested if its fixed, or people who have it still have this advantage.
It is ok, we survived healers that spammed active nukes every 1.3 secs. We will survive also this.
Bolek u rolled over us back then? Big Grin When and where? i just remmeber rekting u all for 3/4 year :) but i like your egos guys and attitude its really funny and makin my day :-P
Where is the time when gemista was crying about quit server cuz he couldnt reach hero? And i could continue more but i will leave u here have fun and playing with your egos Big Grin gg Big Grin
sometimes feels like talking to the wall Big Grin

i could argue more over that, but i dont really care Tongue
[Image: Shot00019.jpg]
All the stupid noobs are gathered here, speaking like they know everything. There is no passive empower in this video. Only the Raping Scepter.

Your calculations about the M attack are all wrong because i have a picture of me having 8k+ M attack inside antharas, without passive empower.
just tell us how much m atk it gives please
You should worry more about the Magic critical rate.
At the next video, next week maybe, we will see 10+ ppl getting one-shoted at frintezza pvp.
(07-29-2016, 07:52 PM)MpiftekiaGemista Wrote:
You should worry more about the Magic critical rate.
At the next video, next week maybe, we will see 10+ ppl getting one-shoted at frintezza pvp.

You avoid the question, can you please at least tell how much boos the passive empower gives here? Pretty please?
I dont know. I am not even using it.
Sure.