Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"How we won the server" - The Trilogy [Part 3 of 3: The Ganks]
THE FINAL PART OF OUR EPIC TRILOGY ABOUT "HOW WE WON THE SERVER".

-23 MINS FULL OF GANKS AND ENEMIES GETTING RAPED!
-SEE PARTHIANSHOTS GETTING HUMILIATED! 
-WATCH BOMBAY ONE-SHOTED MULTIPLE TIMES! 
-WATCH ALSO RAID GANKS, FOG GANKS, VARKA PVPS AND MORE!

1080p 30fps
(07-29-2016, 12:08 AM)Brandi Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Bragging about beating people with an alliance that consists of 2/3rds of the server is like bragging that you have the biggest dick in a room full of women.

AT LEAST I GET TO FUCK
(07-29-2016, 12:15 AM)MpiftekiaGemista Wrote:
(07-29-2016, 12:08 AM)Brandi Wrote:
Bragging about beating people with an alliance that consists of 2/3rds of the server is like bragging that you have the biggest dick in a room full of women.

AT LEAST I GET TO FUCK

With the hero chat bs you spout and you nolifing the hell out of L2, I highly doubt most women would allow that without fiscal compensation.
you often alone but have dances + pow and hiding party members, are you maybe tripleboxing? chinatown make a check please )
(07-28-2016, 10:27 PM)MpiftekiaGemista Wrote:
THE FINAL PART OF OUR EPIC TRILOGY ABOUT "HOW WE WON THE SERVER".

-23 MINS FULL OF GANKS AND ENEMIES GETTING RAPED!
-SEE PARTHIANSHOTS GETTING HUMILIATED! 
-WATCH BOMBAY ONE-SHOTED MULTIPLE TIMES! 
-WATCH ALSO RAID GANKS, FOG GANKS, VARKA PVPS AND MORE!

1080p 30fps
You won the server ? Or top clan left and you had free feast ? (which is true ... since tigrisky left long long long time ago but you called remains of tigrisky - tigrisky).

To your tic tac thinking - you will never won server ... after you finally left there will be probably other tard doing same sh1t like you do now. So who cares .... 
oh another tygryski fanboy!!

we won server, tygryski left because they got rolled.
How hard is to understand that
This video seems a bit old, I only saw green ally a really long time ago.
Gemista, if you read this can you please advise about the amount of boost which the empower passive augment provide?
Just interested if its 9-10% or less or more, your dmg is nice. :)

Thanks!
This is one of the reasons in my opinion interlude is bad. You don't enjoy pvp because many get one shot. Gracia in my opinion is the best chronicle because it has elemental resists. Can socket your weapon and gear. People can enjoy pvp not brainless one-two hit. The dances also get there separate bar. Nice video I guess, but to be honest seen to many of your videos. I would like to see other people make videos as well.
Actually pvp get retarded the more you go on with chronicles. And nukers can still 1-2 hit you after HB. Elements + Emp Echo + more buffs + vortex/slug = please don't rape me in front of my childs.

Gemista video are all the same shit, fullbuff/hero ud/ hero zerk and 1-2 hit ppl, wow gg gf. It's like watching the same episode of a serie in loop.

(07-29-2016, 10:45 AM)Carlos Wrote:
This video seems a bit old, I only saw green ally a really long time ago.
Gemista, if you read this can you please advise about the amount of boost which the empower passive augment provide?
Just interested if its 9-10% or less or more, your dmg is nice. :)

Thanks!

I used this site to calculate Gemista's m atk and with what he had, site said he should've had max around 7k m atk. So yeah, I think fixes for emp aug are still in progress.
Yeah that matk didn't look right. I think he realised his matk was broken that's why the post was taken down. Rather play with it / enjoy while it's not fixed right?