Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When the Sieges are too easy
Ugh, TM never outpowered Tygryski. Tygryski quit the server cause they didn't have competition with you guys and only a small group of them stuck around. Must be nice to live in the Land of Make Believe, but you guys never will be as strong as Tygryski where last year. 3 CPs of Tygryski rolled you guys to no end at sieges when you were using TM, RQ, DL and Heretics. 27 people beating over well over 100. I like how everyone in SC alliance tries to make it seem like they built up a force to beat the guys who were destroying them to the point where they got so bored that they just left. About 80% of the people on the server currently weren't even here when it happened so I guess you guys can get away with lying to everyone. Big Grin
Yeah but they build an unstoppable force to kick them!
(07-27-2016, 06:39 AM)alex123 Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Ugh, TM never outpowered Tygryski. Tygryski quit the server cause they didn't have competition with you guys and only a small group of them stuck around. Must be nice to live in the Land of Make Believe, but you guys never will be as strong as Tygryski where last year. 3 CPs of Tygryski rolled you guys to no end at sieges when you were using TM, RQ, DL and Heretics. 27 people beating over well over 100. I like how everyone in SC alliance tries to make it seem like they built up a force to beat the guys who were destroying them to the point where they got so bored that they just left. About 80% of the people on the server currently weren't even here when it happened so I guess you guys can get away with lying to everyone. Big Grin

you were playing on another server or what?  

ofc tygryski was better till end of november , but from december those "3 cp (incuding those 5-6 clans merged to 3 cp)" started getting raped everywhere. DL joined and helped us after RQ quit the server while you were using bloodpledge ,renegades, saints, bloodydragon, legion , malkavians  and few more i dont remember. 

Dont lie and accept the fact that from December to February you sucked hard, you lost the server and instead of trying to fight back
you run away to another server to farm in peace. 
Tygryski didnt quit cause they got bored, Tygryski quit cause they got steamrolled in every location of the map. A clan that started with 10 ppl few months ago achieved to destroy that farmer clan tygryski .
I wasn't in Tygryski. And you're lying again. Even Cortexiphan and his friends who joined in later quit the server cause they were bored of kicking the crap out of you. Keep lying to yourself and everyone else.
(07-27-2016, 02:29 PM)alex123 Wrote:
I wasn't in Tygryski. And you're lying again. Even Cortexiphan and his friends who joined in later quit the server cause they were bored of kicking the crap out of you. Keep lying to yourself and everyone else.

Another one of those I heard from a friend of a friend that you guys did.......

Tygryski left when competition was established, we kicked their asses at pvp for epics (we failed Tezza 6 times before we even started farming it), they emo quit when they started losing Heroes, we went from having only 2 Heroes to 12 and then 16

Cortexiphan lost his Hero on January, then played his archer, lost his Hero next month and he actualy stayed when tygryski quit. He tried to take back Hero on both of his chars and failed again, then he quit
like a real tygryski would, when he couldn't compete anymore

Tell us again what your friends told you now ;)
(07-27-2016, 04:49 PM)RedPixel Wrote:
Tygryski left when competition was established, we kicked their asses at pvp for epics (we failed Tezza 6 times before we even started farming it), they emo quit when they started losing Heroes, we went from having only 2 Heroes to 12 and then 16

You are seeing it from a wrong point of view. In reality Tygrisky started to get bored, and many ppl became semi-active. That's the reason you could be a competetion.
if original tygryski wanted competition they would never ally the other big clan of server one year ago, when everyone was still b grade, those 2 big clans rushed and had already s grades, and they were holding hands of course.

So stop the no competition bs...
Tygryski left server when they couldnt farm fog in peace, and when they started losing epics
[Image: Shot00019.jpg]
why even try to prove smth happened shit long ago....?.just like Russia is trying to sell the discourse that they were liberators not invaders in WW2. now it seems that for some ppl keeping to remind that tygriski sucked is part of their cultural heritage/lineage Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
ppl that dont know history always saying bullshits, just like you...
[Image: Shot00019.jpg]
What does Tygrysky has to do with the 24.07.2016 siege ? o.O
The only connection I see is, as many others, they left the server, leaving TM enjoying/feeling themselves.
Why they left was discussed on a thread 4 months ago.