Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When the Sieges are too easy
(07-24-2016, 10:03 PM)Vorpz Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
I wanted to see some haha or comments that the bubble is having human fighter voice casting but not another flame/serverisdead posts  FeelsBadMan

Well, the bubble lasted like 20 seconds. The video with "aden-weekend-siege" where you can see there is no1 online to play (apart from few ppl that only log for epics and nothing more) lasted 2 mins+. Also, I see 2 parties there (let's say 18 ppl). That is far far from a good siege when a clan brings 4-5 parties (2-3 mains and 1-2 with the fill-up people/lowbies/ underbuffed etc).
What else can I say? gg for managing to convince 2 parties to show up Big Grin . Awesome siege !
I can imagine its boring being at the top :)
Hopefully NT/Rebirth give you guys some action after summer.
Lots of tears about TM, but uhh... nobody came to kill us in Oren either.

Want action ingame? Man up and kill things.
Well a lot of ppl left server plus is summer is obvious no one is playing
MptekiaGemista Wrote: There will be no more videos from now on. Nothing.

As from now, we stopped all of our in-game wars, because wars have no place in a such friendly community.

Thanks for understanding
(07-25-2016, 01:31 AM)Erwinix Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 06:54 PM)pattycakes Wrote:
People need to make a strong side... fighting against each other while also fighting us, our enemies are just shooting themselves in the foot. All of our enemies are spread thin because they can't get a long to form a strong long term alliance.

We tried to do that Patty, for the good of the server, but you saw what happened. Even though i really aprecciate many members of TM, i wouldnt mind to fight against them for fun, because this is a fucking game, its suppose to be fun. Not a bunch of hippies farming 24/7 like heretics did when they where not cheating.

The fuck that even means in that contest? HC always had wars up with all server, and we had to farm 24/7 to grow and get stronger, then the cheaters incident happened, you stupid idiot.
(07-25-2016, 12:55 PM)PhilBrooks Wrote:
People need to make a strong side... fighting against each other while also fighting us, our enemies are just shooting themselves in the foot. All of our enemies are spread thin because they can't get a long to form a strong long term alliance.

We tried to do that Patty, for the good of the server, but you saw what happened. Even though i really aprecciate many members of TM, i wouldnt mind to fight against them for fun, because this is a fucking game, its suppose to be fun. Not a bunch of hippies farming 24/7 like heretics did when they where not cheating.

The fuck that even means in that contest? HC always had wars up with all server, and we had to farm 24/7 to grow and get stronger, then the cheaters incident happened, you stupid idiot.

1. Who the fuck are you kid? Maybe one of the new members who does not know the history of the clan he is playing in? ok.

2. HippiHeretics always had wars UP? YEA RIGHT!, 1 month before they started geting super buffs, but before that they did not.

Have a nice day kid =)
(07-25-2016, 07:53 PM)Erwinix Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 12:55 PM)PhilBrooks Wrote:

1. Who the fuck are you kid? Maybe one of the new members who does not know the history of the clan he is playing in? ok.

2. HippiHeretics always had wars UP? YEA RIGHT!, 1 month before they started geting super buffs, but before that they did not.

Have a nice day kid =)

dude, he is the leader of heretics...
MptekiaGemista Wrote: There will be no more videos from now on. Nothing.

As from now, we stopped all of our in-game wars, because wars have no place in a such friendly community.

Thanks for understanding

Have a nice day kid =)

Wars always been up since March when Tony was still CL and always been up till 1 week ago, you're the one that know shit about your wars it seems.

Thanks, I hope you have a good evening mate.
(07-25-2016, 09:11 PM)PhilBrooks Wrote:

Have a nice day kid =)

Wars always been up since March when Tony was still CL and always been up till 1 week ago, you're the one that know shit about your wars it seems.

Thanks, I hope you have a good evening mate.

TonyMontana with open wars? LOL, please man
Yeah, heretic had no wars and were just farming somewhere