Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When the Sieges are too easy
i think you are missing my point.

We were in a position like they are now, actually we were in a worse position.
We had no heroes. no epics no shit. We didnt hold hands with any enemy to beat tygryski, the reason was simple, we had only one enemy to defeat, and that was the challenge for us.

So its not us that need a challenge, we had our own and we succeeded, now its their turn
Really? I remember the days when your clan along with everyone else would show up to fight Tygryski for Giran, Rune, Goddard. You definitely had help. Now things have changed obviously. You are the new Tygryski (you have the same power)
Yea Looks so , we have updated version of tygriski . A lot of people remember SC unions against Tygriski .
too many burned bridges, i doubt other small clans will join forces
(07-24-2016, 08:01 PM)Tprm Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Really? I remember the days when your clan along with everyone else would show up to fight Tygryski for Giran, Rune, Goddard. You definitely had help. Now things have changed obviously. You are the new Tygryski (you have the same power)

ofc we had help.

Maybe we are the new tygryski, but i cant see anywhere the new "TM"
Rebirth and Nexttarget are strong enemies. They have good gear and epics. You can't really compare them to us fighting Tygryski back in October.
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
I wanted to see some haha or comments that the bubble is having human fighter voice casting but not another flame/serverisdead posts FeelsBadMan
@bolek
There's no new TM because they're not on friendly terms.
@mrbobe
That doesn't matter. They are divided and they haven't got the numbers to fight you individually. When you were fighting Tyg everyone was with you because people were sick of them.
@Vorpz
Sorry for ruining it. The bubble didn't do much damage actually ;)
Yes, It's a pity Rebirth/NT/Legion ally broke. They were maintaining a good balance on the server. I still don't know why the sudden divorce.
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
(07-24-2016, 06:54 PM)pattycakes Wrote:
People need to make a strong side... fighting against each other while also fighting us, our enemies are just shooting themselves in the foot. All of our enemies are spread thin because they can't get a long to form a strong long term alliance.

We tried to do that Patty, for the good of the server, but you saw what happened. Even though i really aprecciate many members of TM, i wouldnt mind to fight against them for fun, because this is a fucking game, its suppose to be fun. Not a bunch of hippies farming 24/7 like heretics did when they where not cheating.