Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common Critical Errors and their Solutions
I had the same problem in a few FOG spots and Valakas. I tried many different things. The thing that ended up fixing it for me was to download an Interlude Client from another server's website then installing the L2 Dawn updater/patch.

It's not optimal to download from a different servers website but it's what I ended up having to do.

Edit/Addition: Since I had a few messages about it, here is the download link:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
China if I wasn't supposed to post this I'm sorry, just delete it. After installing the interlude client you'll have to run the l2 Dawn updater
I'm having this error ATM, cannot relog on that specific character, other works fine, I'm guessing something with the location i was in? in FOG

2017.3.12 23:19:07
CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2813 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series (1404)

ReadFile beyond EOF 3441993+4/3441993

History: ULinkerLoad::Serialize <- FObjectExport<< <- LoadExportMap <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- SWBeginLoad <- UGameEngine::LoadLevel <- Load_Level <- UGameEngine::AdjustTerrain <- L2Seamless <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop
(03-13-2017, 06:19 AM)frankx7 Wrote:
I'm having this error ATM, cannot relog on that specific character, other works fine, I'm guessing something with the location i was in? in FOG

History: ULinkerLoad::Serialize <- FObjectExport<< <- LoadExportMap <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- SWBeginLoad <- UGameEngine::LoadLevel <- Load_Level <- UGameEngine::AdjustTerrain <- L2Seamless <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Download this and put it at your Maps folder and replace the old with this one!! Let me know if worked
Works, thanks!
(03-13-2017, 07:10 AM)DavidoffGold Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 06:19 AM)frankx7 Wrote:

Download this and put it at your Maps folder and replace the old with this one!! Let me know if worked

This fixed it for me. Thanks!