Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common Critical Errors and their Solutions
Quote:ReadFile beyond EOF 3441993+4/3441993 

History: ULinkerLoad::Serialize <- FObjectExport<< <- LoadExportMap <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Level None.MyLevel 26_14.unr) <- VerifyPackages <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

I have had this happen to me in FoG and the only way for me to fix it is to have someone log my account and move my character out of the area - which is not a workable solution in my opinion.
(12-29-2016, 06:59 AM)Tezcat Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.

History: ULinkerLoad::Serialize <- FObjectExport<< <- LoadExportMap <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Level None.MyLevel 26_14.unr) <- VerifyPackages <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

I have had this happen to me in FoG and the only way for me to fix it is to have someone log my account and move my character out of the area - which is not a workable solution in my opinion.

If someone else can move your character, means your files are corrupt. Download 26_14.unr again.
Icy - PR / SH / DR / WC - Heretic Clan Apostle
(12-29-2016, 07:23 PM)Icy Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 06:59 AM)Tezcat Wrote:

If someone else can move your character, means your files are corrupt. Download 26_14.unr again.
 When I was getting this error I deleted the client entirely 3 times and reinstalled different ways... Still couldn't log the character... Area this happened in was hall of flame/valakas.  I couldn't even log another person's character in the instance 
BUMP - Getting this error again in the same place 2 weeks later... I have already deleted system folder, got new system folder, complete reinstall of lineage multiple times, many restarts of my computer, updated drivers, reset my ip address and nothing is working. I can't log into any character in hall of flames/valakas.

ReadFile beyond EOF 3441993+4/3441993

Where exactly this happens?
Icy - PR / SH / DR / WC - Heretic Clan Apostle
(12-27-2016, 10:04 PM)pattycakes Wrote:
Getting this error every time i log a SPECIFIC character - I can log other characters and other players have been able to log this specific character without error.

ReadFile beyond EOF 3441993+4/3441993

**UPDATE**
OK so its not just 1 character I can't log any characters that are in a specific area without getting the critical error.  Outside of the specific area I can log any character.  Still need a fix as its important to actually be able to play in the specific area i keep getting crit errors.

(01-08-2017, 05:35 PM)Icy Wrote:

Happens to me near the beetles in FoG and also in the valakas zone.
(01-08-2017, 05:35 PM)Icy Wrote:

It happened the first time on the way to valakas.  But I can't log a single character that is fighting valakas.  I have tried other peoples characters to no avail.  I am currentk trying some trouble shooting methods provided by pingg.  But valakas is dead now
Just got the same error when we was on Valakas, couldnt log in anymore. Anyone found somewhere any solution for it ? (yes i tryed all the possible reinstalls ... )
(02-03-2017, 10:54 PM)Sajuka Wrote:
Just got the same error when we was on Valakas, couldnt log in anymore. Anyone found somewhere any solution for it ? (yes i tryed all the possible reinstalls ... )

It's a known issue and we are working on it. For now try to ask the GM team, or a friend to move your character to a different spot to be able to log in again.
(02-04-2017, 06:15 PM)Pinng Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 10:54 PM)Sajuka Wrote:

It's a known issue and we are working on it. For now try to ask the GM team, or a friend to move your character to a different spot to be able to log in again.

The bug is so nasty that only moving outside the valakas nest works. Its a huge pain in the ... when you lose few people on such a raid where everyone is important.