Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Why Tygryski emoquitted" [Final Tygryski video]
(03-30-2016, 02:47 PM)sazzy3 Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
who (due to not many ppl on server) struggle with boxes.

OMG Big Grin Thanks for making me laugh. It was a good one :)
As if there were more people in the server they'd choose to join tygs :) Just look at recruitment topics and see the differences between CKY and Tygryski if you don't know what I mean :)
the dream
(03-30-2016, 02:59 PM)kuboyah Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 02:47 PM)sazzy3 Wrote:
who (due to not many ppl on server) struggle with boxes.

OMG Big Grin Thanks for making me laugh. It was a good one :)
As if there were more people in the server they'd choose to join tygs :) Just look at recruitment topics and see the differences between CKY and Tygryski if you don't know what I mean :)
"OMG Big Grin Thanks for making me laugh. It was a good one"
Playing dualbox is a struggle. I would prefer anytime to have an active person instead of a boxed wc/bd/sws/other class
Be sure mpefista would die in 5 seconds (in his pvps) when he would get silence from a swm (I say die because I don't see bsoe on action bar). But a box cannot pvp. You are aware that an active sd/swm makes a difference in any pvp, right ?
I said struggle because I was subjective and using dualbox is more difficult. If others prefer dbox instead of an active to not split profits ...that's their call.
Remember : ppl play dualbox (I do as well) because there are not enough people online andt hey/we have to deal whatever we can find.

"As if there were more people in the server they'd choose to join tygs"
I tend to be neutral but tygr had half of the server in their clan at some point. What went wrong and they failed ..is not my concern.
Have a nice day kuboyah
If "what went wrong" is not your concern then why are you even bothering to read and reply to messages in thread titled "Why tygryski emoquitted"? Seems like you're focused on off-topics :)
the dream
(03-30-2016, 01:55 PM)Lolek Wrote:
You are idiot or what ?  
1.war dropped in that baium cause you were using those meatshield tards hunstars without war. we just used your tactis
2.you never go out of village without your multiboxer bd/sws/pp so dont cry about mpifte here
3. 6vs2 party? and you can enter tezza with 2 parties? plz FindaBrain before post here tard. you got raped and rekted in that tezza you won 1 fight and lost more than 7
4. Tygryski crying about oly feeding . just  LOL 

1. you use very long time DL, legion, heretic ,... without war and what? Big Grin
2. im 90% time just with PP buff ... lol
3. y 2 pt because 2nd destro pt was box from mage pvp pt Big Grin for enter just drop 2ppl from mage pt to make 4. pt to enter? is hard? ofc for you is ...
4. i dont cry Big Grin just funny for 1 noob lost baium ring Big Grin i hear naker cry on CL meeting about oly feeding ... and few day later he need feed Big Grin
[Image: my1.gif]
(03-30-2016, 05:44 PM)kuboyah Wrote:
If "what went wrong" is not your concern then why are you even bothering to read and reply to messages in thread titled "Why tygryski emoquitted"? Seems like you're focused on off-topics :)
I am purely commenting about the fact that they leave/left the server, which somewhat concerns me. Few players = more difficult or less enjoyable for the rest of us, let's admit it.
Why they failed from being the "top predator" and became a normal one .. not my concern (I would say they were too arrogants, whch has proven to be fatal like the rabbit and turtle race).
Most of tygryski are farmers not hunters Tongue

What they like to do is to rush when a server opens, get a big advantage of gear/lvl/heroes/enchant skills from rest of server and rule the server.

Eventually rest of ppl will catch up, and then they have to fight for their dominance Tongue
There they failed, and then picked a new server to begin same thing.

They dont like competition, balance, pvp. They like killing mobs in fog.

Old players remember how they allied the next biggest clan of server when server started, so they can farm without wars
its not about gear/lvl/heroes/enchant skills. its about your zerg ... Big Grin tygryski make max 4pt with boxes, you make 6pt+ and have heretic ally for help ...

and they dont leave for this, a lot ppl leave for GM mistakes like 5x rb drop rate, bug tezza by fix stage up, no rr 4 or more days when tezza bugged by your clan ...

after this we stay in 2pt so ppl left to other server with first leavers Tongue because no point for them stay 2pt vs 10pt+? or how many on rune/aden CS? ( i think your ally+heretic ally) Big Grin
[Image: my1.gif]
another retarded topic about Tygryski. They are no more, just deal with it...
(03-31-2016, 01:11 AM)Bealder Wrote:
They are no more, just deal with it...

Really? 

+
targetting people who'd play and farm while most of Shadow Council and Pandemonium are sleeping (at least that's my opinion).
the dream
(03-29-2016, 09:59 PM)MpiftekiaGemista Wrote:
As we all know, Tygryski lost everything and emoquitted from the server.
So lets see again WHY they left like rats. Watch untill the end.

1080p 30fps

A new PVP era starting soon and i have EVERYTHING on video!

Old English proverb
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. 
:)