Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Client side mod: Debuffs and skills fail messaged
buy a bigger screen :)
[Image: Shot00019.jpg]
yeah I intend to buy a new one, but the problem will remain. The thing is, these messages are not embed in the game but rather take over the screen upon the game.
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
@mrbobe, If your mouse is over the message, you will not able to rotate the screen. Just move the mouse to the center of the screen.

Do you propose to move it to a different position?

Available positions:
1 2 3
4 5 6
X 7 8
4 would be a great place out of the way in my eyes. Its also the red popup message saying CANNOT also is quite annoying in its position, in PVP bashing focus force it pops up a lot! The little touches like seeing when a clan member gets online also is nice to leave where it is, again out of the way.
Thanks Amrx, I wouldn't advice to move it to position number 4, because party list will overlap it.
I will create another file for you, where I will hide "cannot" and "out of arrows" as it not relevant for you. Also spoil condition will move to position 3. Anything else?
Good job IcyBeer +
[Image: gSRm_-pTQNo.jpg]
@Amrx, I make some changes to file upon your request.

v1:
- "CANNOT" removed from screen, back to default.
- All spoil condition messages moved to position 3.
- "No Arrows" moved to position 7.

Available in the first post as systemmsg-e-v1.zip
Dude you are a frigging legend! Something you need ingame at all? Lemme know, more than happy to help you out!
yeah icyBeer, plz trade with Amrx ingame. And after that come to tell me who he is ingame Big Grin
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
Ill send you some more PMs later on again :)