Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
L2 Tweaked Client Files
I have two monitors and would like to run one client on each but since I cant drag the client to the other monitor, how can i make it happen?
run clients on window mode.

Either from options or press ctrl+enter while you are on full screen mode
(04-30-2016, 08:51 AM)bolek Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.

Even if I launch it on windows mode, it doesn't show the bar ontop so I cant drag it. And alt+enter dosn't seem to work on L2
alt+enter is working for me

try updating your files using l2dawn launcer

Did you apply maybe boardless window patch? I dont know if you can move window using that
(05-02-2016, 09:02 PM)Zumuk Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 08:51 AM)bolek Wrote:

Even if I launch it on windows mode, it doesn't show the bar ontop so I cant drag it. And alt+enter dosn't seem to work on L2
I have to Alt + shift + enter
I'm using both files provided on this topic, borderless and the right click fix. Alt+shift+enter dosn't seem to work either, sighs...

Managed to get it to work with a custom user.ini file. Thanks!
whether there is a patch to increase the viewing distance?
Hello, do you mean the viewdistance or the zooming out? These files will allow you to zoom out indefinitely.
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
(06-30-2016, 02:13 PM)ChinaTown Wrote:
Hello, do you mean the viewdistance or the zooming out? These files will allow you to zoom out indefinitely.

viewdistance
In L2 you can mess with ini files to increase the draw distances, but it was more harmful then helpful, because the line there it is how far around you the server sends you data about the players and mobs. Its not your client-side limitation(assuming you play on high details), so you cannot increase that because the server is simply not sending the data, its not just your client not displaying the people. When you increase it in L2 you will see in the distance characters that in reality are no longer there because there are no data for them anymore.
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]