Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
L2 Tweaked Client Files
Yes, the user.ini for disabling the right click thing. And yes, I have replaced it again.
We have launched a quick fix yesterday at 24:00 GMT + 2
[Image: gSRm_-pTQNo.jpg]
For some reason, since the update, I can't change my resolution or put the game in to full screen mode. All of the options for changing my resolution are there, but when I click 'Apply' or 'OK' nothing happens the the resolution box becomes blank. Anyone have an idea how to fix that? I replaced the system & user.ini's with these and still nothing.
(09-28-2015, 07:12 PM)Insipidity Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
For some reason, since the update, I can't change my resolution or put the game in to full screen mode. All of the options for changing my resolution are there, but when I click 'Apply' or 'OK' nothing happens the the resolution box becomes blank. Anyone have an idea how to fix that? I replaced the system & user.ini's with these and still nothing.

I am also having this problem. Any ideas?
hit CTRL + enter, then go to options and set the desired resolution.
(11-06-2015, 09:24 AM)ChinaTown Wrote:
hit CTRL + enter, then go to options and set the desired resolution.

This sometimes caused crashes on my Win 8 or it did not work.
The second option is to go to your Lineage 2 folder and in System folder find file "option.ini".
Open this file in any notepad and manually edit these lines:

GamePlayViewportX= "here put the X resolution, for example 1920 if you wanna play in full HD"
GamePlayViewportY= "here put the Y resolution, for example 1080 if you wanna play in full HD"
ColorBits=32 "32 bit colors"
RefreshRate=60 "60 Hz screen refresh"
StartupFullScreen=True "if you wanna play in fullscreen mode, otherwise write False"

Save the file and run Lineage 2.
is it against the rules to modify SystemMsg-e.dat to manipulate as we want system messages?
[Image: Shot00019.jpg]
(11-06-2015, 11:12 PM)bolek Wrote:
is it against the rules to modify SystemMsg-e.dat to manipulate as we want system messages?

No
Hi, I saw some Interlude client files, that would provide something similar to the "Decrease background performance" switch that exists in newer Chronicles. I'd like to try it out, but it includes a client-side dll change.
Can I try it out?
How do we increase distance of rendering of monster names? So that they would show even if they are far away from us.