Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donations
It was announced already from 10.10 donations will be available.
Hello, we first wanted to make a donation page only. But then we decided to give it more functionality- such as a full user panel on the website. This requires some extra work and the donations will be out later this month.
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
Last thing I heard the goal for the launch of the donations page was "mid-november." Every website design and development projects I've been a part of have a specific goal date for testing and final launch.

@Chinatown are you willing to reveal/name a specific goal launch date if there is already an internal one?

Are there any plans to run an advertising campaign with the money collected via donations? I only ask because it might be a good way to promote the server on facebook, instagram, l2 related forums/sites while additionally incentivizing users to donate or increase donation amount.

Love the server so I'd like to donate, especially if it helps prolong server life and attract new players.

@chinatown I really like the concepts for the donation pages that you posted

cheerz in our shared love for dawn and lineage
Apex - PVP Meat-shield 

#ForumHeroGameZero
#wgwtfa
#wintersoldier
I'm a driver- I make things happen. 
TroubleMakers
I want to donate too! Waiting for the new donation page :)
it's been a long time since promised to do, and the service is not running. how long would it take?
(12-12-2016, 07:24 PM)Tarn Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
it's been a long time since promised to do, and the service is not running. how long would it take?

Fixing issues reported by players is of higher priority so we work on the new donations project whenever we have time after fixing issues. Also, the new donation is page is a big project and thus takes time. 
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
(12-12-2016, 07:32 PM)ChinaTown Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 07:24 PM)Tarn Wrote:

Fixing issues reported by players is of higher priority so we work on the new donations project whenever we have time after fixing issues. Also, the new donation is page is a big project and thus takes time. 

Hi ChinaTown!

I work as a SW Tester, maybe I can help you with testing or other things you need. Let me know