Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donations
Information 
[Image: donations.png]

Hello there, 

After long-time developing and 1 week of community voting donations are now officially available. All the money collected from donations will be used to expand the server's infrastructure so that we can support the constantly growing server population. 

To head to the donations page:

You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.

Index: 

1. Store items
  2. Accepted payment methods
  3. Old donators
1. All items are purely cosmetic (name color changes/ event coins etc. ) or utility based (change character/ clan name etc.). None of the items are tradeable for in-game adena. The portable warehouse now only allows to store items but doesn't allow withdrawing them. 

2. We accept all types of payments through the PayPal platform. PayPal supports payments even if you don't own a PayPal account so you can place a direct credit card donation using PayPal, but not signing up as well. We also support Giro environment payments. 

3. Old donators who previously donated using our Forum system feel free to contact me or any of GMs via pms. Pick your items from the store and tell us what would you like to have. 
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
Nice site and nice rewards :) I'm happy to see that the discussions we had on forum about the rewards were taken under concern.
the dream
At last! I have been waiting for so long and not in vain! Great donation rewards! Thank you!
I would have put the event coins more expensive. Hats fest incoming... making the hats something not "exclusive" as they were, especially the 2 coins hats.
It's LMNOP not i-mnop!
Let people swap main class>subclass(which also changes race). 25 euro. You will have 10 servers.
(03-12-2016, 10:06 PM)jdub Wrote:
Let people swap main class>subclass(which also changes race). 25 euro. You will have 10 servers.

They did allow this later on to be fair on Official also. I wouldn't mind that at all, after all you have had to work for the subclass. I would happily donate for this. 
(03-10-2016, 07:50 PM)ChinaTown Wrote:

Hello there, 

After long-time developing and 1 week of community voting donations are now officially available. All the money collected from donations will be used to expand the server's infrastructure so that we can support the constantly growing server population. 

Index: 

1. Store items
  3. Old donators
1. All items are purely cosmetic (name color changes/ event coins etc. ) or utility based (change character/ clan name etc.). None of the items are tradeable for in-game adena. The portable warehouse now only allows to store items but doesn't allow withdrawing them. 

2. We accept all types of payments through the PayPal platform. PayPal supports payments even if you don't own a PayPal account so you can place a direct credit card donation using PayPal, but not signing up as well. We also support Giro environment payments. 

3. Old donators who previously donated using our Forum system feel free to contact me or any of GMs via pms. Pick your items from the store and tell us what would you like to have. 

Hello Almost 24 hours from my premium pack order and still no reply and no pack,i sent an email to the support and still no reply I wanted to know when I will get the pack thank you
(03-15-2016, 12:11 PM)shmil Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 07:50 PM)ChinaTown Wrote:

Hello there, 

Index: 

1. Store items
  3. Old donators

Hello Almost 24 hours from my premium pack order and still no reply and no pack,i sent an email to the support and still no reply I wanted to know when I will get the pack thank you
Instead of emailing support or whatever - send China a PM on the forums.  He is busy and probably has quite a few PMs, but that is how I got my donation goods in order.  He made sure everything went through just fine!  Just be polite and patient - you will get your stuff.
(03-13-2016, 12:46 PM)Amrx Wrote:
(03-12-2016, 10:06 PM)jdub Wrote:

They did allow this later on to be fair on Official also. I wouldn't mind that at all, after all you have had to work for the subclass. I would happily donate for this. 

I'd also like to do this Big Grin
I have lost a bit. Can I ask any GM to contact me after I have helped the server (not once), pls?
Whatever...