Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advanced L2 File Editor
This is an old file editor for purposes such as editing and restyling systemmsg-e, itemname etc. for those that want to modify their client messages, their colors and placement (such as damage color or make some messages appear on screen, rather than in the console box). 

Program author: Sakaszli

[Image: AYx2uza.png]

Download: 
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
thats looks much more better than the one i am using!!!

Thanx!!
I dont understand, I've tried using l2lige and l2editor,but system messages does not change after editing, I launch Lineage 2 from l2.exe No clue what could be protecting it or whatevar.
(02-25-2016, 10:58 AM)cykabl9 Wrote:
I dont understand, I've tried using l2lige and l2editor,but system messages does not change after editing, I launch Lineage 2 from l2.exe No clue what could be protecting it or whatevar.

Run it as an admin and make sure you point its path to the root Lineage 2 game directory. Also don't edit the files with the game open. Make sure the master folder where your Lineage 2 resides has full write/ delete permissions or move your L2 folder to where permissions permit it. 
I have always used this one on all my systemmsg! Easy to use.
FeelsBadMan
(02-25-2016, 10:59 AM)ChinaTown Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 10:58 AM)cykabl9 Wrote:

Run it as an admin and make sure you point its path to the root Lineage 2 game directory. Also don't edit the files with the game open. Make sure the master folder where your Lineage 2 resides has full write/ delete permissions or move your L2 folder to where permissions permit it. 

Check,check,check but it is still the same result, I do not come with any ideas why it does not work in this server particulary.
I can confirm that software works very good.
(Probably, not everyone can understand it.)

I will post soon modified by me systemmsg-e.dat file.

P.S. China, do you know if it is possible to define time in decimal? For example, displey message for 1.5 sec.
How can I change box limit with this editor?
(06-30-2016, 04:32 PM)yudjin Wrote:

box limit as in more l2 clients?
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
(06-30-2016, 04:32 PM)yudjin Wrote:

Box limit is a server side rule, not client.