Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XMAS EVENT
(11-30-2015, 03:46 AM)jpnelli Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
(11-27-2015, 09:16 PM)Santa Wrote:
Ho Ho Ho!

Christmas is slowly but surely coming to L2Dawn!

[Image: xmas.png]

And with it - amazing events! I was told L2Dawn players are the best and most sincere people out there and was asked to visit them and fulfill their Xmas wishes! So here I am! I will be mainly doing 2 things on the server for the period of Christmas:

1. Lineage 2 Xmas Event. Explore the world of Lineage 2, collect event items and build your own Christmas tree which buffs you and heals you! Oh and if you ask nicely I will give you my Santa's hat! And all newbies in all newbie towns will receive the Christmas Spirit buff!
  2. L2Dawn community Event. Oh this one is exciting. Here are the limited hats I was asked to gift to all good children of L2Dawn:
[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

How to get them you say? Oh it is simple. Simply write your lovely Santa a letter here! Right under my post! Make sure it is creative and nice - Santa likes reading! And include 1 of the hats that you would like to receive. And on the Xmas morning I will visit you while you are sleeping and will give you the hat! 

Players that wrote most creative letters will receive a special gift!

Let the fun begin!

VERY IMPORTANT! TO:SANTA!:FROM: MEADOWS! VERY IMPORTANT!
      SANTA! IS IT REALLY YOU!? This is your favorite player on the L2DAWN Private server of Lineage2, IT IS THE EVA SAINT MEADOWS! Santa it is very important you read my letter because YOU MUST KNOW WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING ABOUT YOU! They think that you DO NOT EXIST!!! I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE REAL!!! 

When I was a child the other children tried to tell me you weren't real. I simply would not believe them. I insisted it could not be true! As the years went by more and more of my friends would tell me I was crazy for believing..... I know I am not crazy..... Trust me, I am not crazy. ANYWAY, I was 19 years old, Yes I was a big boy now. I was so sick of hearing these terrible rumors about you. This was the year I would put all these rumors to rest! I decided I would confront my Mommy and Daddy! 

I awoke Christmas morning as I usual would.. the smell whisky in the air along with the sounds of my parents screaming. I was overjoyed! Christmas was a great day because Mommy and Daddy would usually fall asleep much earlier on this day and punishments tended to be much less. I thought to myself "I better rush downstairs soon before they get angry!" After opening my present (A brand new sock), I thought to myself "THIS IS THE TIME". I was overwhelmed with anxiety. Sweat was seeping from every pour. I have waited 19 years to know the truth............

KABOOM!!!!!!!!

I spent all my time alone in my room. All day I would sit alone and think about you. If I wasn't thinking about you, It wouldn't be long until I would. I stopped eating or spending time with my friends. I stopped working out at the gym, and my grades began to drop. Everyone was worried about me. After a while my loved ones worry turned to anger. They would say to me "all you do is think about Santa!" My life would never be the same

Honestly Santa... I want to tell you something. When I told you about how I felt when I found out you aren't real. It is exactly how I reacted when I started play Lineage2 again!!! Anyway Santa I hope you have a very nice Christmas.

Love,
Meadows

Santa Clause and Lineage 2 are very similar! Santa clause and lineage2 may both not be "real", but Santa Clause and lineage 2 both bring us so much JOY!!!! People may not understand why some believe in Santa, much like many people will not understand why we love Lineage 2 the way they do. IGNORE THE HATERS! Live your life and enjoy the things that matter to you! I hope everyone has a very nice holiday season weather they celebrate Christmas or any other holiday!! I love you all

My best regards to my Lineage 2 Family!,
Meadows

PS..... THE LAST HAT IS COOL!

Hell ya! Dear santa i dont care about that if i was good or not . All what i need its just dont see support on this serv... I dont see it on this serv atm but i m new here then let me see .. i hope this hats will not win just 80% old players :) coruption ftw second hat looks well .. if some one need some hate pm ingame "Michelangelo
Hey there Santie Claus I admit that I was a really good kid this year and I would like to have a gift for xman you know..In game my name Giorgis,you can call me George if you like.Send my regards to your little elves and have a good time. :)
Dear santa.
I wish for all the world Peace Love and Health.
I wish the best for this server and the peoples who does play even if they are my friends or enemies.
I wish the bests for everyone.
Greetings Laicon
Rainbow 
Hoho dear Santa, it's Shiva's brains
writting to you from Dion's plains
as always I'm in magic world
inventor full of silver mold

this year my wish is really special
I'm seeking one amazing treasure
all Lineage players want it to gain
so I must use my painful drain

I'm not as badass as I look
last year you tricked me with spellbook
but I'm a fighter and will act right
so for that treasure I'll use all might

I won't ask you to give me soulshots
won't ask adenas for the heal pots
just want a chance, dear Santa, that
my head would be adorned with HAT! x)

~Shivaya

p.s. The first black HAT with nice white feather
       would keep my head from snowy weather
       would also help me set a goal
       would really fit with my black soul ^^

And my husband's 'Jah' letter:

qq, old Santa, guess who is messing around? Yee! It's your pure soul buddy! For your suprising - this year I won't ask for Draconic set and bow (but secretly I wish for it..)
As you see I'm not selfish, I was good and kind for others, even for that fat bastard tyrant! Oh, okey, too much talkings, let's just go to the essence. So, my lovely judgemental Santa, the thing I need is hard to get here with own strength, it's totally magnificient, everyone desires and seek it, it has amazing meaning in this fantasy world, it's absolutely necessary for being a conqueror, it can't be traded, can't be sold..it's actually too incredible to be real, but GM made it real, so please, my old bearded friend, give me that present... Give me that outstanding... HAT...

I'm Jah and wish the first one, nicely black :)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-01-2015, 08:07 PM)Shivaya Wrote:
Hoho dear Santa, it's Shiva's brains
writting to you from Dion's plains
as always I'm in magic world
inventor full of silver mold

this year my wish is really special
I'm seeking one amazing treasure
all Lineage players want it to gain
so I must use my painful drain

I'm not as badass as I look
last year you tricked me with spellbook
but I'm a fighter and will act right
so for that treasure I'll use all might

I won't ask you to give me soulshots
won't ask adenas for the heal pots
just want a chance, dear Santa, that
my head would be adorned with HAT! x)

~Shivaya

p.s. The first black HAT with nice white feather
       would keep my head from snowy weather
       would also help me set a goal
       would really fit with my black soul ^^

And my husband's 'Jah' letter:

qq, old Santa, guess who is messing around? Yee! It's your pure soul buddy! For your suprising - this year I won't ask for Draconic set and bow (but secretly I wish for it..)
As you see I'm not selfish, I was good and kind for others, even for that fat bastard tyrant! Oh, okey, too much talkings, let's just go to the essence. So, my lovely judgemental Santa, the thing I need is hard to get here with own strength, it's totally magnificient, everyone desires and seek it, it has amazing meaning in this fantasy world, it's absolutely necessary for being a conqueror, it can't be traded, can't be sold..it's actually too incredible to be real, but GM made it real, so please, my old bearded friend, give me that present... Give me that outstanding... HAT...

I'm Jah and wish the first one, nicely black :)
OMG this makes me give you a present ! U deserve it even tho we are enemies IG !
[Image: LBb7ujK.jpg]
no signature ...
Hello Santa, kamakura here.

I think i have been doing okay this year, i;ll try to do better next year :) For compensation i wrote u a little poem ( be soft i'm not a poet >.<)

Santa Clause, oh Santa Clause!

'Maybe you are that strange cause,

that we get our Fulldrops and the mobs of our Lawn? :o

We have good and bad luck,been stuck and unstuck

Let's sit together sometime and Drink a Jug! [offtopic: if Beer is possible, hehe]

Lets play long and happy together here on L2Dawn! :)

hope you like it, i wish for a jester Cap for christmas^^
best wishes, kamakura (<- player name)
DEAR SANTA

This was very hard year. A lot of quests, monsters killd and raids made. I was trying to be good. Kill a lot of enemies, but only those bad onece (spere the noobies), never rage after PVP, never bsoe on PVP, never rage quit after a fail (that was the hard part :)). A lot of running a nd killing so the server become more intresting and ppl have to do something more just only farming (i realy care about others).

This year i wish to get the first hat, about rest i can take care myself :)

Bib
Dear Santa Tongue

Since I'm (Probably) going to be playing here a bit more often (Hopefully) and since life is just so amazingly wonderful in between moving, getting a different job, etc., etc., etc. I want that Witches' hat, and on Kitteh, I've been good, and have been lurking since this was in beta. :) Hoping this would last, and it has!

Snickie Snick Snickles
dear Santa,

I have been a good boy this year. Can you bring me a gift for Christmas please....or i will suicide me in real life :)
If you are very kind perhaps you will give me a green soul Crystal lvl 13 and one hat for enjoy me ;)

Love,
 FrenchSpoil

Character: FrenchSpoil

Item: Black Jester Hat