Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Multiboxing? Click here.
Nice to see so many couples play here Big Grin
"Force without knowledge falls by its own weight"
Nicodemus Wrote:Nice to see so many couples play here Big Grin

Can you prove that Tongue ? Sorry I was a bit mean because my wife doesnt play Big Grin
(01-10-2017, 04:42 PM)Hassassin Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Nicodemus Wrote:Nice to see so many couples play here Big Grin

Can you prove that Tongue ? Sorry I was a bit mean because my wife doesnt play Big Grin

/off
Hehe back about 10 years ago it was the same with us too.
"Don't tell me you are playing THAT again??"
Then one time I asked her to watch my spoiler (I had to answer the door) on the northern shore, I was spoilin bears (they were at a different spot in C3) I gave her basic help what keys to press for skills.

I came back about 15 minutes later and I couldn't get her off the computer Big Grin
We mostly play PvE tho, enjoy the places, sights, music (Bill Brown is a genius).
/on
"Force without knowledge falls by its own weight"
hello i been playing with my brother from our home, and we been using the same IP.
We using a lot of the clan supp. I would like to be written in the white list.
If i need write the Char i use sent me message write it.
(10-12-2015, 10:16 AM)ChinaTown Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Here you can fill in your multiboxing request. 

Quote:What is multiboxing?

Multiboxing is using more than 1 officially allowed box. 

More than 2 active accounts/ ip are allowed only if you meet the following requirements:

1. You play the game with your family members in a same living place. (parents, wife, husband, bf, gf, brother(s), sister(s), cousin(s) and whatnot).
  2. You live in a shared apartment/ house with your friends/ colleagues/ college roommates. 
  3. You play in an internet cafe with multiple users. 
Acquiring permission:

1. Indicate the exact number of people sharing the same IP and playing L2. 
  2. Have all main playable character names. 
  3. After posting the above details in this thread, GMs will contact you with a scheduled conversation time comfortable for both sides.
  4. A voice conversation will take place over L2Dawn's voice channel. All members that need white-listing must participate in the conversation. 
  5. Supreme English knowledge is not required. 
  6. The conversation will only last up to 10 min. 
Failing to acquire the IP white-list and multiboxing will result in a perma-ban of the main leveling char. 

Players that were white-listed before are only asked to post here a reminder to avoid future confusion. 

Some may say this is too harsh but we have already tried the more civilized methods by simply putting our trust on players, unfortunately, as previous player reports have shown us, we need to take this matter to a higher level. 
i play from my house with my wife. some people gave us support characters so we log in with 2 characters i and my wife with 2.
the names are > DarkEllf,mystirio,tr3la,grecory,mystichiall,   these are the names. anytime you want you can check it and speak together. Rolleyes

i play from my house with my wife. some people gave us support characters so we log in with 2 characters i and my wife with 2.
the names are > DarkEllf,mystirio,tr3la,grecory,mystichiall, these are the names. anytime you want you can check it and speak together. Rolleyes

play from my house with my wife. some people gave us support characters so we log in with 2 characters i and my wife with 2.
the names are > DarkEllf,mystirio,tr3la,grecory,mystichiall,   these are the names. anytime you want you can check it and speak together. Rolleyes :)
Hi!

1. My brother wants to start playing with me, so there will be two people playing from two different computers, but the same IP.
2. Characters: Cheeky, Asuka, Ignis, Rosie, Kitty, Ullin.

Looking forward to hearing from you ^^
Hi, I pm'ed with ChinaTown, but want to be sure that we won't get banned Tongue

Paledor - My main
Nevin - Her main
Alden, Vrig - Our Support
Thorn, Greedo - Our Dwarf duo

Best Regards!

Edit: My brother and his gf decided to play with us, so it is possibility, that when They visit us, we will play as 4 ppl. They characters are - Jesol/Ananasek - but we will probably mix it with ours so it can be any mix with those posted up earlier. If necessary to get any info just contact some of the characters or just pm :)

Thanks!
Hello, i am playing with my girlfriend in the same house, on 2 different PCs.
My main char is yobo and her main char is Drakonia.
Thank you!
Hello, my case is a bit weird.
I am playing with a friend, but we live in different cities, so we don't share the same IP.
However sometimes he visits me, or I visit him, and if he logs his char and I log my char and the box, that would be 3 from the same IP.

My main: Greed
His main: Dario
Do I have to give the name of the box buffer too?
I wonder what Dahak and Warden do when they are in the same room Big Grin
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]