Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Multiboxing? Click here.
Exclamation 
Here you can fill in your multiboxing request. 

Quote:What is multiboxing?

Multiboxing is using more than 1 officially allowed box. 

More than 2 active accounts/ ip are allowed only if you meet the following requirements:

1. You play the game with your family members in a same living place. (parents, wife, husband, bf, gf, brother(s), sister(s), cousin(s) and whatnot).
  2. You live in a shared apartment/ house with your friends/ colleagues/ college roommates. 
  3. You play in an internet cafe with multiple users. 
Acquiring permission:

1. Indicate the exact number of people sharing the same IP and playing L2. 
  2. Have all main playable character names. 
  3. After posting the above details in this thread, GMs will contact you with a scheduled conversation time comfortable for both sides.
  4. A voice conversation will take place over L2Dawn's voice channel. All members that need white-listing must participate in the conversation. 
  5. Supreme English knowledge is not required. 
  6. The conversation will only last up to 10 min. 
Failing to acquire the IP white-list and multiboxing will result in a perma-ban of the main leveling char. 

Players that were white-listed before are only asked to post here a reminder to avoid future confusion. 

Some may say this is too harsh but we have already tried the more civilized methods by simply putting our trust on players, unfortunately, as previous player reports have shown us, we need to take this matter to a higher level. 
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
Quote:
  1. Have all playable character names. 

We need to list every alt we have?
And what about if i create a new character, do i have to update this thread everytime?

I think this is a restriction that creates disadvantage for ppl that are sharing same IP. Other than that i agree with your rules :)
(10-12-2015, 10:16 AM)ChinaTown Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.

So just the played (EG levelling) chars and not shops? Or those too? And how about shared accounts? EG clancrafters and stuff like that? 
Queen of Hearts

(10-12-2015, 10:27 AM)bolek Wrote:
Quote:

We need to list every alt we have?
And what about if i create a new character, do i have to update this thread everytime?

I think this is a restriction that creates disadvantage for ppl that are sharing same IP. Other than that i agree with your rules :)

Just include your current mains. 
(10-12-2015, 10:35 AM)Laica Wrote:

So just the played (EG levelling) chars and not shops? Or those too? And how about shared accounts? EG clancrafters and stuff like that?

Just your mains.
Acquiring permission:

1. Indicate the exact number of people sharing the same IP and playing L2. 
  2. Have all playable character names. 
  3. After posting the above details in this thread, GMs will contact you with a scheduled conversation time comfortable for both sides.
  4. A voice conversation will take place over L2Dawn's voice channel. All members that need white-listing must participate in the conversation. 
  5. Supreme English knowledge is not required. 

1.  2 person :)
2. Siragrus / Laica
Queen of Hearts

1. 2 persons as well
2. Isztar/Bruins
Whatever...

1. 2 Persons
  2. Bolek/Lolek
Hello,

My case is a bit complicated as me and five friends of mine share a clan and roughly 17 alts we are using.
As we like to farm together via LAN my friends come to my place to chat and do some lvling regularly.

So most of the time I play on the char „Mejla“
and player „House“ is the one visiting me most often.

Sometimes also „Liserwen“ and „Soulpower“ come and join us from the same IP of my flat.

I want to make clear we are aware of this server’s rules and never took advantage of this law – one human, two boxes.
Everytime we play it can be seen on first sight we are numerous people.

If you need any further details please let me know. I will be available IG in the evening when I come home from work.

Thanks and Best Regards
Mejla
1. 2 persons
2. Eloctinar/Istovir