Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One Year On L2Dawn with Retail Events
It's best to keep the highest mark on a character and check the rewards every time the event starts again. I doubt the rewards have ever changed.
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
(02-24-2017, 06:20 PM)mrbobe Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
It's best to keep the highest mark on a character and check the rewards every time the event starts again. I doubt the rewards have ever changed.

I am not at home yet, but one of my friend just checked it, and said to me there is no EWS, and the highest reward EWA cost is 3000 medal. I get 3/buff maybe... :)
Thank god there are no PI weapons Tongue
600 for an EWS would be nice, current EWS price is like 1.5EWS = S gradeweapon, 3EWS = S grade weapon with SA,a bit overpriced.
Hello, why do not you have ews and eas in the current event exchange options?
Greetings!

I have one question about Medal Event, if u wouldnt mind.

Me and my friends have been started gaming on this server as a 1 CP some weeks ago and we decided to gather medals together as much as we can. Even though we tried to get familiar with the forum we didn't manage to find out this info about events last days. Now, when we logged into the game, we find out that the Event dissapeared and our dozens of thousands of medals are worthless...

Here's the question: is it possible to open a NPC with prizes for a day or two once more? I'm sure that we are not alone and there is much more players who would be very thankful for that, especially the new ones. I assume, that I don't need to explain how much this thing is important for every newbies on the server.

I would appreciate an early reply,
Yours sincerely,
Dyavris
They are not worthless. This is the 3rd or 4th time Dawn runs this event and the reward list is always the same. For this reason you should not delete the tier marks after the event ends, so you won't need to gather glittering medals next time.