• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One Year On L2Dawn with Retail Events
how long will event be up?
If they stick to the initial schedule...till the end of July? O.o
I hope the server doesn't flood with AQs and Cores Tongue
[Image: 293evxe.jpg]
[Image: 23u2cn8.jpg]
(05-02-2016, 09:08 PM)mrbobe Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
If they stick to the initial schedule...till the end of July? O.o
I hope the server doesn't flood with AQs and Cores Tongue

I doubt it. Nobody knew this, but if the pollen event was identical to official, well I didnt see anybody rocking Orfens or Zakens from the event!

The drop rate is something beyond stupid like 0.01% chance. Still a chance, like hey, still a chance to win the lottery!
Sorry if it was asked and answered elsewhere, but couldn't find it - was it mentioned when the Letter Event NPC would despawn? All I saw was a schedule that the letter event would last for 3 months, with no set date for ending.

And now a new event starts that isn't in the list....what's up guys?
(05-31-2016, 10:14 AM)Ivanov Wrote:
Sorry if it was asked and answered elsewhere, but couldn't find it - was it mentioned when the Letter Event NPC would despawn? All I saw was a schedule that the letter event would last for 3 months, with no set date for ending.

And now a new event starts that isn't in the list....what's up guys?

+1

Even if new event starts, and no new letters drops anymore, a few day of the event npc return would be appreciated because many people still have letters (also some still offline buying/selling).
Thanks!
Our best in the world GMs, please return Letters npc for 1 week. I still need that AQ ring =]
Icy - PR / SH / DR / WC - Heretic Clan Apostle
I would quote this from DrPen : Pumpkin Event NPC has been respawned in Giran Castle Town for the duration of this week. Please note that this will be the last time we are extending the duration of an event. From now on, when the events change according to our EVENT CALENDAR the NPCs will disappear until the recurrence of the event, no further exceptions will be made to this rule in the future.
But the event calendar is outdated.
I need to propose enhancement to the updater. Why not make the picture of that elf smaller and put on the side useful information, like event calendar and other...
Icy - PR / SH / DR / WC - Heretic Clan Apostle
(10-12-2015, 10:04 AM)ChinaTown Wrote:

1. May - June - July: Letter Event

according to event calendar :) 
China disable the event. I got 5 hats in 1min