Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One Year On L2Dawn with Retail Events
Any news on music festival event? When it starts? Will we have a same description like at Medal event?
Music box event has started. Mobs now drop music boxes. Old event (Medal Event) NPCs were spawned so people that haven't exchanged their medals yet can do so now. The old Event NPCs will be available for around a week. Note, that medals will no longer drop. 

Music Box Event duration: 2015/11/04 - 2015/11/31.
[Image: gSRm_-pTQNo.jpg]
Whats the purpose of this event? Can you just play them or like the medals trade them for something else too?
Queen of Hearts

A list with the rewards and the whole point about "Music Box" would be nice.
(11-04-2015, 10:55 AM)Laica Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Whats the purpose of this event? Can you just play them or like the medals trade them for something else too?

(11-04-2015, 11:06 AM)Amrx Wrote:
A list with the rewards and the whole point about "Music Box" would be nice.

I would like to know too what's the point of Music Box Event and what "Music Boxes" are for.
As i understood, it is pretty much just collecting and using them for funn, there is not gonna be an npc with rewards.
We must admit that this event is somewhat a lackluster. But these are our first months with retail events and mishaps can happen. We might replace this event with something different after the server restart for maintenance or just wait for a much richer and better Xmas event coming on December.
[Image: gSRm_-pTQNo.jpg]
(11-08-2015, 02:59 AM)ChinaTown Wrote:
We must admit that this event is somewhat a lackluster. But these are our first months with retail events and mishaps can happen. We might replace this event with something different after the server restart for maintenance or just wait for a much richer and better Xmas event coming on December.

Well, I guess we all can live with that :) It just proves that not everything what is "retail-like" is actually working and worth implementing.

If I could make a suggestion that it would be to continue medal event till December. Selling medals was very helpful for new players to earn additional adena. And I don't think that 2-3 additional weeks of Medal event will cause inflantion and price drops.
The medal event was really short - for people that cant or wont nolife - but I wouldnt continue it. Let's keep the music box event (or remove it but I dont mind getting musics Big Grin ) and have an easy event while we celebrate DAWN's birthday :)
Queen of Hearts

I liked the event medals. Being a newbie to the game again after almost 6 years of not playing (starting over sucks) and selling the medals helped me to gear my toon. I really don't like this music box event, but to each his own :)