Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
typical next target

Baby, I ain't soulless, I'm just scared.
I was only involved in the Pvps at the beginning when we were going back and forth at the vortex. Then I was busy killing baium as the only destro inside so I have no knowledge of who was doing what/ winning Pvps outside baium ?✌?️?
Apex - PVP Meat-shield 

#ForumHeroGameZero
#wgwtfa

I'm a driver- I make things happen. 
TroubleMakers / TheSaints

WTB EWS 195KK
(04-12-2017, 11:34 PM)IPlayHandball(D) Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
 Like our 3 pts against 7? 
I will take that as a compliment. It was 3v4
@sarcasm congrats on baium! Enjoy the subclass!
Apex - PVP Meat-shield 

#ForumHeroGameZero
#wgwtfa

WTB EWS 195KK
(04-12-2017, 11:46 PM)Kumpis Wrote:

Dear Apex wrote the cleverest Thing that  we have more numbers, I wrote this example from NT-Owna vs Heeretic-PS-Rebirth fight on Baium when we had 3 and the other side had 7pts. So this is how we have more numbers xD

(04-12-2017, 11:45 PM)ApeX Wrote:
I was only involved in the Pvps at the beginning when we were going back and forth at the vortex. Then I was busy killing baium as the only destro inside so I have no knowledge of who was doing what/ winning Pvps outside baium ?✌?️?

so If you dont know  what happened outside why are you talking LOOOOOL xDD
With this your post I just almost died cuz of Laughing.. xDD

(04-12-2017, 11:36 PM)PhilBrooks Wrote:

JB, Yes almost this happened when I read his post xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
[Image: attachment.php?aid=458]
Yeah we wiped you guys a bunch of times at tezza and baium then killed both. I'm laughing too
Apex - PVP Meat-shield 

#ForumHeroGameZero
#wgwtfa

WTB EWS 195KK
(04-13-2017, 12:27 AM)IPlayHandball(D) Wrote:

Dear Apex wrote the cleverest Thing that  we have more numbers, I wrote this example from NT-Owna vs Heeretic-PS-Rebirth fight on Baium when we had 3 and the other side had 7pts. So this is how we have more numbers xD

Lol make up your mind which fights you are talking about! The moment Apex clarified the numbers at above-stated event, you switched to a fight which took place long time ago, against our ally, not TS/Kieyra. Much as I understand the bitter feelings your ally has against TS ally, I still cannot understand switching and mixing facts every time someone points a mistake in your utterances. It is possible to have an interesting discussion or even argument with most of guys from your side, especially Carlos, but talking to you is like entering the crazy world of twisted math. Big Grin I hope you can count to 28 at least.
Yes yes, I know. You can confuse sh1t as much as you like and produce walls of bullsh1t text because you are a woman and you have your feelings.
Anyway, your battle-math is getting boring, girl. It's super obvious that you have advantage because of very good equipment your clan possesses - and no, I am not jelly. You farmed hard for this and I can only congratulate. However keep in mind that quantity also has to go with quality, therefore your war science can be put into the darkest of all holes.
(04-13-2017, 09:38 AM)Tendo Wrote:

Lol make up your mind which fights you are talking about! The moment Apex clarified the numbers at above-stated event, you switched to a fight which took place long time ago, against our ally, not TS/Kieyra. Much as I understand the bitter feelings your ally has against TS ally, I still cannot understand switching and mixing facts every time someone points a mistake in your utterances. It is possible to have an interesting discussion or even argument with most of guys from your side, especially Carlos, but talking to you is like entering the crazy world of twisted math. Big Grin I hope you can count to 28 at least.
Yes yes, I know. You can confuse sh1t as much as you like and produce walls of bullsh1t text because you are a woman and you have your feelings.
Anyway, your battle-math is getting boring, girl. It's super obvious that you have advantage because of very good equipment your clan possesses - and no, I am not jelly. You farmed hard for this and I can only congratulate. However keep in mind that quantity also has to go with quality, therefore your war science can be put into the darkest of all holes.

Dear Tendo anyway Kumpis wrote they had 4 pt at baium we had 3 so still we have more numbers? Big Grin  For you everything boring what Im writing but to be honest I dont care ;). Everybody different nobody can be so Patient as Carlos to even speak with someone like you ;)

(04-13-2017, 04:21 AM)ApeX Wrote:
Yeah we wiped you guys a bunch of times at tezza and baium then killed both. I'm laughing too

I was not on Tezza, but on Baium yes and  sure you not wiped us Big Grin Let´s go back to Gemista style and counting the win fights? Big Grin  ( You should ask help from Tendo )
[Image: attachment.php?aid=458]
(04-13-2017, 10:12 AM)IPlayHandball(D) Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 09:38 AM)Tendo Wrote:

Dear Tendo anyway Kumpis wrote they had 4 pt at baium we had 3 so still we have more numbers? Big Grin  For you everything boring what Im writing but to be honest I dont care ;). Everybody different nobody can be so Patient as Carlos to even speak with someone like you ;)

Dear Iplay, it looks you are still not getting the point - I am not counting parties here. I am mentioning the lack of logical core in what you usually write. That's for the first sentence of your post.
If it comes to the rest, I am not able to understand what you mean - only the part that Carlos is patient. Well, sure he is. I also have this lovely impression that he reads the thing before posting it. I don't understand the "speak with someone like you" part. Please elaborate. Are you feeling so divine that you actually give yourself the right to define others as "someone like you"? Who are you then?

Also, calling you a server celebrity was trolling. Sadly, you didn't get it and continued on your tale of pain and glory of the clan... Big Grin Anyway, thank you for all your efforts writing this!
At least we have same flame thread.