Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help us reach new players
7200 minutes is not much of temporary Big Grin

i would love to see applying that rule to everyone regardless the tag next to his/her name
(01-11-2017, 10:11 PM)bolek Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
7200 minutes is not much of temporary Big Grin

i would love to see applying that rule to everyone regardless the tag next to his/her name

As you put it yourself - 7200 minutes, or 5 days. That's temporary. 
[Image: useless-box-o.gif]
Any thoughts for the merging of low rate IL servers?
I wanted to start on this server so I made some research first. I will share with you what I find out.

If you want to play with friends just for fun and you like low rates, it’s definitely a good choice.

But if You want to achieve something, i.e. “Hero” or epic bizu, forget it. It’s not server for you. Most people says there are chars with totally OE full epic eq who own oly and many other aspects. Some says there was exploit on RB and you could exp full account with 80lvl chars in no time (lol if it’s true).

I think there should be restriction for enchant in oly, +6max. But this is only my subjective opinion.

And after reading post of some old players here, how there should not be any help for newbies… I don’t even comment this attitude.

I would like to play here but it’s not nice perspective to be only a cannon fodder.
I think that is a good idea in oly. I played on a server on which enchants didnt count in oly. And someone said: oh noes, now weak classes will not have any chance against strong classes, or strong classes will own even more. In olympiad skills should matter 100% not the items. Imagine a real olympiad: your experience as player matters, you being smarter than your opponent, not that you just happen to have a lot of free time in which you can farm a lot. Plus besides a weapon you never know what OE armor/jewels are there.
(01-13-2017, 06:20 PM)Hassassin Wrote:
I think that is a good idea in oly. I played on a server on which enchants didnt count in oly. And someone said: oh noes, now weak classes will not have any chance against strong classes, or strong classes will own even more. In olympiad skills should matter 100% not the items. Imagine a real olympiad: your experience as player matters, you being smarter than your opponent, not that you just happen to have a lot of free time in which you can farm a lot. Plus besides a weapon you never know what OE armor/jewels are there.

Its interesting idea.

If everyone is so excited of merging with other servers. Just giveaway chars of 2 years old server to new ppl Big Grin

giveaway 24 he 80 with oe stuff
6x dc
etc...

only problem with human is that nobody care about chars havnt exped by himself.
As a new player i can say that the most annoying thing is paying for teleports before second class. Rest is good as it is i think.
(01-13-2017, 06:20 PM)Hassassin Wrote:
In olympiad skills should matter 100% not the items...

That's not true for 99% of the servers that ever existed. Class, gear, a good augment, clan/ally (to feed you) matter more than individual skill in oly. 
(01-14-2017, 01:41 PM)Obywatel Wrote:
As a new player i can say that the most annoying thing is paying for teleports before second class. Rest is good as it is i think.

U can port to fantasy island and then port to another towns... u cant go to hunting grounds but u can save some adena this way
I went through Giran and saw lots of shops with full B and A items and that's great but their prices were high. Maybe someone, who grinds high-level spots can afford them, but new players surely can't. I am not implying that the prices should be lowered.
Imo the server should be easy and fun to play for the new players - yes, in those 1-70level zones/period when they open partymatching to see it empty, see nearly nobody in starting/pre-giran towns and enter Giran to cut their teeth on items other players have for sale.
New players need help and guides how to use that help in order to stay here and those guides have to be visible.
Otherwise they see the truth - that this is a solo game with loud spoiled kids raging on top of it all.
Party with randoms, cos randoms do random stuff and that makes this game fun.