L2Dawn Forum
Banned before loggin 1st time - Printable Version

+- L2Dawn Forum (http://l2thedawn.com)
+-- Forum: Server Community (ENGLISH) (http://l2thedawn.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Reports (Bugs, Bots, etc.) (http://l2thedawn.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Ban Appeals (http://l2thedawn.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Thread: Banned before loggin 1st time (/showthread.php?tid=3633)

Banned before loggin 1st time - marco991 - 01-12-2017

Hey

i was trying to log in the very 1st time on your server but i had L2tower running and my account (and others i tried to create) has been banned. I just ask to get unbanned or to have the possibility to create a new account and start to play and join my friend with that one.

Some chars i tried to create:
Asherah
Lyssandra

thank you and sorry

RE: Banned before loggin 1st time - Pinng - 01-12-2017

Hello marco991,

As I told you via pm; we will investigate this when we got time. Unbanning people is not top priority right now.

RE: Banned before loggin 1st time - marco991 - 01-12-2017

(01-12-2017, 12:11 AM)Pinng Wrote:
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.
Hello marco991,

As I told you via pm; we will investigate this when we got time. Unbanning people is not top priority right now.

ye i just posted it in order to receive a reply when everything will be fine

RE: Banned before loggin 1st time - sepultribe - 01-12-2017

When u use bot software from your very first minute on the server means you came here with cheating on your mind. It's not like you grinded hard for months and decided u couldnt take it anymore. So feel lucky GMs are even responding to you right now.

RE: Banned before loggin 1st time - marco991 - 01-12-2017

(01-12-2017, 01:01 AM)sepultribe Wrote:
When u use bot software from your very first minute on the server means you came here with cheating on your mind. It's not like you grinded hard for months and decided u couldnt take it anymore. So feel lucky GMs are even responding to you right now.

if i ask to be unbanned in order to play in a server where you get banned even before log in if you try to launch a bot software, it's pretty obvious i will play here without any bot, isn't it? If GMs let me play here, they will just gain another player, if they don't, i will just find another server, easy

RE: Banned before loggin 1st time - DolanTheFegit - 01-12-2017

Quote:When u use bot software from your very first minute on the server means you came here with cheating on your mind. It's not like you grinded hard for months and decided u couldnt take it anymore. So feel lucky GMs are even responding to you right now.

This is some next level trolling, or your logic is trashcan level.

One could be just checking if bots work on a server to decide whether it's a fair play one or not before starting to play legitimately. Or one could just check it to decide whether to play fairly or not.

If you get banned because you tried it, for whatever reason, and the apologise and ask for a second chance it is because, whatever reason you tried the bot in the first place, you decided you want to play fair.

Someone who plays fair for a long time, then gets bored and bots while knowing the server doesn't allow it and has a good anti-bot system is not only a brain damaged kid, but also someone that will likely try again to do shady stuff and hurt the server. Because he's DONE with it in the first place.

Thankfully the admin's neural connections seem to work far better than yours!

Edit: typo.

RE: Banned before loggin 1st time - marco991 - 01-13-2017

news? i'd only like to have the chance to create a new account and play, i dont care about my old account....just wanted to have my pc unlocked

RE: Banned before loggin 1st time - marco991 - 01-14-2017

np, i gave up, found another server to play, bye and thx for nothing, u lost a player

RE: Banned before loggin 1st time - Warden - 01-15-2017

(01-14-2017, 10:28 PM)marco991 Wrote:
np, i gave up, found another server to play, bye and thx for nothing, u lost a cheater

Fixed that for you.