L2Dawn Forum
Help us reach new players - Printable Version

+- L2Dawn Forum (http://www.l2thedawn.com)
+-- Forum: L2Dawn Center (http://www.l2thedawn.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help us reach new players (http://www.l2thedawn.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Help us reach new players (/showthread.php?tid=33)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Help us reach new players - ChinaTown - 05-01-2015

[Image: 144.jpg]

Hello Guys!

Recently we have started our advertising campaign and it started paying off as more new people are entering our loving family everyday.
But we need you guys, to help us make this community really big and make this place the best for as many people as possible. 

Some time ago we were just a few, now we have become an army of people willing to relive Interlude in totally new colors shaped by themselves.

Let's conquer the land of Internet together!  

Voting

You can help make this place really big by voting. Normally 1 user can vote 1 time in a 24 hour cycle.
You can find the voting links on our website: 
You are not allowed to view links.Register or Login to view.

Upvoting

You can upvote our post in ReddIt: 

Advertising

If you love this place and you think it deserves that more people should know about it you can advertise it on various websites and forums if they allow it.  
Just make sure that L2Dawn post is not already existing in that forum or website. 

We have prepared an "AdPack" - a folder containing everything about our project - images, links, description so it makes it very easy for you guys to spread the word and is a kit to help you make a really colorful thread/ message. However feel free to describe the server however you prefer! 

You can download our AdPack here:

If you see any paid advertising on the internet - let us know here under this thread and we will buy it.

We have noticed that some of you have posted our server by yourselves - we would like to thank You for your kindness and efforts. 

[Image: 145.jpg]

Together we will become the best Interlude server this World has ever seen!

Thank You very much for being with us. We really love you very very much guys!

- ChinaTown

RE: Help us reach new players - SKARR - 05-01-2015

If you have problems seeing any of the links on our voting page, add our site as an exception for Adblock. We don't have any other ads on our site. Thank you!

RE: Help us reach new players - Memno - 05-01-2015

good place for Paid advertisiment is on L2topzone and Hopzone.net

RE: Help us reach new players - Memno - 05-02-2015

you can vote every 12hour (per day 2x) not 24hours only one toplist you can vote every 24hours is gtop)..... topzone hopzone arena top.co votezone is 12hour cycle

RE: Help us reach new players - Amrx - 05-02-2015

As I've seen, Pmfun has some banners, nice one peeps!

RE: Help us reach new players - SKARR - 05-02-2015

Yes, we've got our banner on PMFun. :) Also, I've seen some of you guys helping us out on some forums, for which we owe you a BIG THANK YOU!

RE: Help us reach new players - Tprm - 05-02-2015

Like I told you on mxc, consider delaying the launch date. Maybe for one more week? It takes time and dedication to build a stable community. At the moment there are only 50 registered users on this board...a very low number for these rates. That's all I wanted to say; everything else is looking good. I'll definitely be here when the server launches. Good Luck!

RE: Help us reach new players - Orbit - 05-02-2015

no way bro, we wont wait so long for start Big Grin I've played some time ago at good server, at start he had at last 10-20 online... after one maybe two weeks online growed up to 200+ players. So everthink is possible, if this one will be good people will come to play even after some time.

I hope to see much players at start and have a good time playing there.

regards, Orbit ;)

RE: Help us reach new players - Fryderyk - 05-03-2015

(05-02-2015, 02:02 PM)Tprm Wrote:
Like I told you on mxc, consider delaying the launch date. Maybe for one more week? It takes time and dedication to build a stable community. At the moment there are only 50 registered users on this board...a very low number for these rates. That's all I wanted to say; everything else is looking good. I'll definitely be here when the server launches. Good Luck!

^This

I'd strongly suggest delaying a server launch day, server looks very good it'd be a shame if it didn't have enough online  Tongue

btw. nice banner on PMfun, it brought me here :)

RE: Help us reach new players - ChinaTown - 05-05-2015

Thank you for your concerns. I think we should let you players decide on this matter and we will make a poll.